April 26, 2024, 07:36:57 pm

News:

EMS and ORE = DO NOT SHOOT, even if they're Serco.

My i please re join the guild

Started by JestatisBess, July 01, 2006, 03:24:28 am

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Stranger

If it ended with a tie then why manipulate the votes?

Harpo

1) face it UC you got caught screwuing with a vote

2) I did not join [ITAN] to be in the military.

3) I read the log of the conversation between jb and smit.  jb should be invited immediately.  Smit, go read the log all the way through.

slime

July 04, 2006, 03:18:15 am Last Edit: July 04, 2006, 03:27:11 am by GooBall
I agree with harpo.
In general everyone seems to be forgetting that the ends dont justify the means.

genotype

OK....now what UC and Leebs did have primarily nothing todo with either JB or smittens.....
let's talk about this in a different context please.

upper case

i didn't get caught screwing with anything. i _told_ y'all we did that for rp reasons. the vote ended with a tie.

damnit you're all thick-headed. what's the frickin problem?
-- ex-commander upper case

JestatisBess

I'm not currently in the guild but the problem is that even if you only added 1 vote to the poll it wasn't necessary because we could have just had a revote.  You nor Leber had any authority to change votes, even if it was only one.  And some of us don't believe it was only one vote.  If you admitted that the results were tainted how do we know that any vote we made in the guild mattered?  Its not about the vote it about the trust we had in the system and in our "leaders".

But that is not really what this thread is about. This thread is about my re-admittance into the guild. I will await the results of the new poll patiently. And I look forward to my re-admittance so I can debate these and other topics related to the guild.

JB

(BTW: Thank you Harpo, Roguelazer and Gooball for your and everyone else

upper case

only site admin can change vote results.

neither of the councils or even the lts can change poll results. i dont know about the commander but from what i can see in the admin pages, there's no option to enable the 'commander' group to edit poll results.

if you have doubts about lebermac's integrity, take it up to him.

JestatisBess

In the old website the commander could change the poll results. I'm not sure about this website.

Roguelazer

Since in this website Smittens has been granted full Administrator access, I suspect that he could also change poll results. As to the current poll, we currently have 8 votes (probably 7 council members and Smittens), so we're missing 1 or 2 votes. Dunno who.

upper case

we're missing harpo's. he said he wouldn't vote until the poll got changed to only two options: "yes" and "no".

senseles bickering if you ask me. like other ones. i'm largely fed up by now.

JestatisBess

may i ask what the vote actually is? How is it worded? just wondering its ok if thats a state secret

upper case

it's not a state secret. but it's in the council chamber. suffice to say there are 4 options. one wich warrants your expulsion and the 3 others dont. majority would win. right now, it's status-quo if you add up all counts in 2 categories. but unless the last council votes, one option stands out.

JestatisBess

My I ask what i'm charged with doing? Is it
1: leaving voluntarily and wanting to come back after 3 days
2: lies and exagerations (as smittens charged me with)
3: questioning the leadership
4: something else i can not even fathom.
5: no charges just a poll

Because i feel if i am expelled from the guild i would like to know what i'm charges with doing.  And if its just "causing" trouble you guys have way more problems then just me.

JB

genotype

Like what kinda problems would we have JB. Would you care to elaborate ?

JestatisBess

Just a question are the two polls i started still going?

Go Up

18 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
April 26, 2024, 07:36:57 pm

Login with username, password and session length