News:

Help show our supreme power! CtC!
Don't let those smelly Serco win!

Hi Lebermac!

Started by Nigel, June 28, 2006, 12:21:09 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Nigel

Nigel the Indecently Dressed here. When you have a moment I would like to access the rest of this forum.

Thanks, man.

~D.

LeberMac

Erm, to access the rest of this forum, you'll need do be a) Itani and b) in [ITAN].

And for God's sake put some PANTS on.
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

slime

He's already Itani.

Nigel

Erm, to access the rest of this forum, you'll need do be a) Itani and b) in [ITAN].

And for God's sake put some PANTS on.

I'm not sure what you mean by "in [ITAN]." As a relative newcomer to the game I'm still coming on line with the jargon. As was pointed out, though, I am Itani.

Oh, and unfortunately I am wearing pants. Work sort of requires it, the bastards.

Thanks, dude.

~D.

slime

These forums are only meant for people in the [ITAN] guild (not all Itani). You could ask Genotype or LeberMac ingame to join [Itan], though!

LeberMac

June 28, 2006, 01:39:22 pm Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 01:41:06 pm by LeberMac
I'm no longer Lieutenant, so ask Genotype or Smittens.

Oh, and you must register as your ingame name, otherwise unfortunate things will happen to your account here.
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Nigel

These forums are only meant for people in the [ITAN] guild (not all Itani). You could ask Genotype or LeberMac ingame to join [Itan], though!

Oh. Darn. I'm already a member of the Phoenix Alliance Guild.

Thanks though. See you online!

~D.

Nigel

I'm no longer Lieutenant, so ask Genotype or Smittens.

Oh, and you must register as your ingame name, otherwise unfortunate things will happen to your account here.

Well, I think the matter is moot because I am already a member of another guild. I'll keep that in mind, though for the future.

See you online.

~D.

genotype

What an odd threat.    :-/

slime

Threat? Where?

LeberMac

I forced his new username to be Nigel, so we can all remember who the hell he is.
Glad to hear he's wearing pants again at work at least.

Nigel, go ahead and post in the general forums, that's no prob. You just can't see the sooooper-secret stuff in the rest of the Itani files.

Nigel

I forced his new username to be Nigel, so we can all remember who the hell he is.
Glad to hear he's wearing pants again at work at least.

Nigel, go ahead and post in the general forums, that's no prob. You just can't see the sooooper-secret stuff in the rest of the Itani files.

Kay. Thanks. See you online.

~D.

Go Up

16 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
March 29, 2024, 09:27:23 am

Login with username, password and session length