News:

Border Conflicts non-stop in Deneb!

Application: Cride

Started by Cride, February 06, 2014, 03:26:18 am

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Cride

Hello there!

I've been meaning to do this sooner but here we go. I'm currently 6/6/4/4/7 (combat level 6) but feel I still have much to learn. I'm usually a pretty independent player but this is an MMO, so I feel it's necessary to join this guild. I live in Seattle, WA (PST) and am usually online between 0300 and 1200 local time because of my graveyard work schedule. I also have month to month full subscription. If accepted, I assure you I'll be a valuable asset to the team. Looking forward to hear back!

-Cride

Estrian

I'm always online in the graveyard and it would be great to have more people online during that time! Welcome to the forums and hope to see you in game.

Cride

Good to hear Panther. I'll be on in about 3 to 4 hours from now. Maybe I'll talk to you then?

Estrian

reclining chair

Zok

another student of mine who graduated with honors he's been helping in Deneb lately we need that
Shrewd as Obadiah Stane Compassionate as Tony Stark looks, talks, acts like Lil' Abner.

ARF

Welcome to the guild.

Estrian

February 06, 2014, 10:55:03 am Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 08:11:23 pm by Panther
WELCOME LITTLE RECRUIT, GLAD TO HAVE YOU ON BOARD, THEY CALL ME MENTAL BUT AS YOU CAN SEE I'M CLEARLY NOT.

Welcome!

Alura

welcome Cride!

Harpo

Arianna Shadowhawke

Snk

Go Up

16 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 04:30:08 pm

Login with username, password and session length