News:

Help show our supreme power! CtC!
Don't let those smelly Serco win!

Hello

Started by Crusaders ITAN alt, January 21, 2013, 05:48:07 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Crusaders ITAN alt

Hey, I'm Crusader.  The ingame name I want to be registered under is "Crusaders ITAN Alt" as I seem to have lost my account details for Crusader's Itan Alt.  However, the name will likely change if I can get some cash together to subscribe; then I can have a permanent alt in here, woo!

I seem to remember you need me to tell you a little about me for me to register, so here it is:

I like playing video games, particularly this game called Vendetta Online which you probably haven't heard of.  I have a series of accounts on this game which aim to provide me with malleability as well as access to reservoirs of information such as the ITAN guild chat and forums.  Of course I will explain why my name is so obviously undisguised as a spy for me to access such information.  Instead of creating a fake name, and fooling you into letting me in, I prefer to access such information and discretely talk to all of my friends in ITAN such as spidey, draugath, etc (just about everyone who chats on 100 or ventures into grey) with my name known.  Thus it is in your best interest to know that it is me who is perusing your forums or talking in your guild chat rather than not knowing such information when I create an alternate character to get into ITAN if this application is not accepted.  Not a threat, a fact that benefits both me and your guild.  I look forward to hearing your response.

Greenwall

I'm all for honesty!  See you in game...

Crusaders ITAN alt

I'll visit you in deneb sometimes greenwall!  Yea, theres no point in me making a new alt if I can just join as myself so I don't have to make up another personality or some nonsense like that; just makes it harder for both of us.

ARF

You know, being subscribed is kind of a prerequisite to guild membership...

Crusaders ITAN alt

Oh come on you can change the rules slightly, its not set in stone!

sneeky

Greenwall

Well, tbh I think we have been slightly, shall we say, "relaxed" on guild policies as of late, haven't we?

Crusaders ITAN alt

Find me an html file that cannot be changed and I will show you a flying pig.

ARF

You're right, It's not set in stone. It is up to the discretion of the CO or LT's though, and I don't like your name. It's too... obvious. :P

CrazySpence

No freeloaders allowed

Crusaders ITAN alt

its too obvious? omg I was going for super secret double agent under cover!

Baekma Goji

Get subscribed, lose the "ITAN alt" bit and it doesn't bother me.

Typically people that join a guild just to get in and see what it's like don't stick around long.
"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Go Up

18 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
April 19, 2024, 12:25:40 pm

Login with username, password and session length