Application: Sedina

Started by Sedina, December 29, 2011, 06:22:31 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Sedina

Licenses: 9/9/8/4/0
PK's: 94

Bounties: 2 collected, 2m worth.

All factions neutral, dislike or hate apart from Itani.

Hello ITAN. For those of you who don't know me, I have been a merciless pirate constantly searching greyspace and UIT for something that moves to shoot.. I have negative standing in several areas but have taken careful care to keep UIT neutral and my home nation at admire, of course. I have never been part of any other guild and have always acted of my own free will.

This has been a fun way to travel space for several months but I began questioning my motives for being a pirate or as some may describe me, a 'griefer' and I found little reason to continue what I'm doing now. I feel like I could use my thirst for blood and lack of care over any faction standing besides 2 for the good of an entire nation and be part of a community that seems stronger here than anywhere else in VO.

As a result of my line of work, I am fairly seasoned in PvP and it is the only reason I play VO (did the 0 mining give it away?). I hope I can be an asset to ITAN in this respect. I am fully aware I'm nothing special though, and ITAN is home to many top-notch pilots I'm yet to learn from.

Over the last week or so I've been trying to clear my name by being friendly to those Itani and UIT I meet and searching only for metal-tinted blood and I've been enjoying myself. I will continue this activity whether or not you decide I am the right quality for the guild or not.

Please take my application into careful consideration, this decision of mine took a lot of time and effort to think about so I would be grateful if you could return the favour, whatever the answer.

Greenwall

Hey Sedina, look forward to seeing you in game!

Sedina

December 30, 2011, 02:09:29 pm Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 09:13:20 pm by Sedina
You too :-)

UPDATE: I've made a deneb alt by the name of "Metana", currently undergoing training in order to buy decent ships.. but will eventually join the fight.

Update2: That alt has now joined the Deneb fight in an IBG equipped with neut 2/3's. FTW.

ARF

Hey Sedina, I've tried to catch you in-game again since the beginning of the year, but so far I've had no luck. What times do you usually play? 

Sedina

Hello ARF!

Sorry I haven't been in game lately, work's gone a bit mad since the Christmas break and during the Christmas break you seemed to be very busy!

I still have every intention of becoming an [ITAN] member, so I just ask for your patience whilst I find some spare time.

Go Up

7 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 10:38:09 am

Login with username, password and session length