Help show our supreme power! CtC!
Don't let those smelly Serco win!

What do you do as a guild?

Started by DivisionByZero, July 22, 2009, 04:15:43 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

DivisionByZero

Hi everyone. I briefly said "hi" before, but I had a quick question:
What, would you say, ya do here? I mean, as a guild. What are the time commitments for guild members and what are the group activities and such that come with being a member of [ITAN]?

Smaug the Terrible
aka DivisionByZero

drazed

Itan doesn't really have a time commitment requirement at this time.  Guild entry requirements are listed @ http://www.coalitionofitan.com/index.php?topic=1146.0

In terms of combat, we often do group missions around Deneb (border conflicts and border patrol) and repel enemy forces if/when spotted in Jallik/Edras (the other border).  Occasionally venture into gray space as a group and shoot some pirates...

In terms for trade, we have occasional group convoy runs and always help each other out in terms of good routes and profits.

In terms of mining, we sometimes do group mining activities, often engaging hive skirmish sectors in the process, and strip-mine yummy rocks ;)

Guild activity fluctuates, since VO active playerbase fluctuates, so you may still get lonely from time to time, but when we are online we tend to work together.

kwondri

and he doesn't mean just told old guard that have been around forever  :D  I'm a relative noob, still can't fight worth crap, but everyone I've met from the guild has been very friendly and helpful.

My $0.02
Kwondri

Go Up

16 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
April 25, 2024, 01:36:44 pm

Login with username, password and session length