April 25, 2024, 02:17:21 am

News:

EMS and ORE = DO NOT SHOOT, even if they're Serco.

Application - Kwondri

Started by kwondri, June 28, 2009, 10:28:52 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

kwondri

Hi,

I've been playing VO for about a month now.  I don't quite meet the application requirements but I'm getting close.  I'm more of a trader and miner, but will fight when needed.  I'ved participated in one Border Skirmish with "Ret Fluffster." 

I met "drazed" when I was still playing my 8 hour free account.  He was most helpful and friendly.  This weighed heavily on my decision to remain with the Itani nation.  I'm looking forward to exploring VO and hopefully contribute to the building of the Itani nation.

Regards,
Kwondri

drazed

Welcome to the site Kwondri :)

slime

Welcome to Itan, have a nice stay. :)

Paz

Heya Kwondri, welcome to ITAN!!

Estrian

Welcome to ITAN, how may I direct your call?

kwondri

Thanx everyone for the warm reception here and online.  I am happy to say that I've met the minimum daily requirement of VO for guild acceptance :-)  and I'm full-fledged member!  So, who teaches me the secret hand-shake?

spidey

Take off your pants...
>.>
<.<
* spidey gets ready to "initiate" the new recruit.
Some random crap saying that's mildly philosophical.

Waffles of Soggy

.....sorry, we don't let him out much....
and no, he's not allowed with in 100ft of recruits. that was a lesson we learned the first time.
"Beneath the clouds lives the Earth-Mother from whom is derived the Water of Life, who at her bosom feeds plants, animals and men." ~Larousse
---------------------------------------------------------
<WoS> suspenders and loincloth
<slime> my favourite

spidey

...Rrrrrawr!
Some random crap saying that's mildly philosophical.

Estrian

Spidey just saw the new recruits weiner.
He's in... shock, so to speak.

Mac Entosh

.....sorry, we don't let him out much....
and no, he's not allowed with in 100ft of recruits. that was a lesson we learned the first time.

Yeah. When spidey dropped his pants to "initiate" the recruit, the laughter could be heard all the way to Greyspace.
Either we are alone in the universe, or we are not. Either way, the thought is staggering.

"Mac Intosh master of the universe....you are now officially one of my

Waffles of Soggy

And once again, an application thread goes horribly horribly wrong in the off topic direction.
"Beneath the clouds lives the Earth-Mother from whom is derived the Water of Life, who at her bosom feeds plants, animals and men." ~Larousse
---------------------------------------------------------
<WoS> suspenders and loincloth
<slime> my favourite

kwondri

At least he didn't mention soap and the shower  :P

Estrian

And once again, an application thread goes horribly horribly wrong in the off topic direction.

That's an understatement.

I think it goes something more like this. "Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly Horribly wrong in the off topic direction"

spidey scars us with his uncanny thoughts.

drazed

spidey is our resident nutcase, please don't feed him :)

Go Up

16 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
April 25, 2024, 02:17:21 am

Login with username, password and session length