April 19, 2024, 09:16:10 am

News:

EMS and ORE = DO NOT SHOOT, even if they're Serco.

Silthrain's Application

Started by Silth, May 20, 2009, 02:35:56 am

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Silth

Hey, I'm interested in joining Itan.
I'm a returning vet haven't played in a long time (I think it's been 2-3 years). I'm playing Silthrain who's an entirely new character (my original character was Itani). I don't currently meet the minimum requirements but will soon (I don't really like botting but I'll do it at some point just to get valk access). I generally like any PvP which challenges me (which at the moment isn't hard to do but hopefully I'll learn to fight again). I'd like to join Itan to have a group who can show me the ropes of what's changed while I was gone and Itan seems like a good fit for me.
-Silthrain

Paz

Heya Silth, glad to see you're interested! Just work on those requirements and you'll be in in no time!  ;)

And even if you aren't part of Itan, I'm sure that if you ask anyone from Itan for some help with say, PvP, they'll provide it no problem... right guys?

hangroy

Yes, we like to help anyone to find the ropes in every aspect of the game even the lowly serco newbs that need the help. So just get in touch with one of us ingame I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Estrian

Yeah, or you could talk to me or any one of my alts (Estrian Prosis, The Prosis, CoreRep) if you want to know an answer to any question.

I have 17 good mentor reviews (no forged) :) so yeah, tell me, or just shout it out on Channel [1].

Go Up

18 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
April 19, 2024, 09:16:10 am

Login with username, password and session length