News:

Help show our supreme power! CtC!
Don't let those smelly Serco win!

Application

Started by Everstar, February 15, 2009, 02:13:00 am

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Everstar

February 15, 2009, 02:13:00 am Last Edit: February 15, 2009, 02:25:50 am by Everstar
Hi there,

I hope that I am doing this right.

I would like to apply to ITAN.

I was once a guild leader of a raiding guild in WOW.  And I choose not to go back. So, in reading your rules, I completely understand.  Also I love the difference in this game with alliances with other guilds. 

Right now I am 8/10/9/8/6.  And I am working with a few people to get that better.

My goal is to do combat, but I would like to build my other licenses in order to maintain my revenue flow.

I am not sure exactly what questions I am supposed to answer, so here are answers from my list I have a list I had from my raid guild:

I am 33 years old.

I work at a City college, teach one class at night and working 40 (almost 60) hours a week helping out the student media.

I love hockey, skiing, video games and my very very cute kitten.

I am very loyal, and as an Eagle Scout, I have learned in my professional life the value of honesty.

I would like to help out the guild in any way.

Please talk to me in game when you can.  My character is the same name as my user: Everstar.

Combatant requirements (Must have any three of the following)
   PvP Veteran I (25 pks): I have 1 PK ( I have been under the radar for a while)
   1000 Total Kills: Check
   Hive Queen Hunter I (10 queen kills): 1
   Veteran Hive Hunter II (1000 hive kills): Veteran Hive Hunter I
   Leviathan Hunter I (1 Leviathan Kill): Never been able to.
   Itani Valkyrie access (8/5/5/1-): 8/10/9/8/6

Merchant Requirements (Must have any five of the following)
   Basic Trader III (1,000,000 in trade profit): Check
   Basic Miner I (500cu of sold ore): Check
   Heliocene Miner I (50 cu Mined Heliocene):Have not found this yet.
   Pentric Miner I (50 cu Mined Pentric):Have not found this yet.
   Denic Miner (50 cu Mined Denic):working on this.  Should be there this weekend
   Behemoth Access (-/-/-/8/4) or Basic Miner II (Mining Behemoth): Check
   Itani Pillar of Society (Itani +1000 Standing) Check

I need to say that I was 5/8/8/4/2 and had no badges at at all, I left the game for a little while.  This was before badges (I think, I am not sure, but I should have had some).

Thanks for giving me a look, and I hope we talk.

-Ever

Estrian

Welcome to the forums everstar. I have spent a little time in-game with everstar, and i tell you, his willingness to learn and improve is very strong. In the pvp area, everstar has shown average skill, but has not much idea how to fight a player. I can help you in this field if you wish, ever, but it isn't something you can learn and master overnight. It takes a lot of time and practise. :) i can also help in the fields of trading, commerce, and mining. But otherwise, i think you would do very well in the guild, and we also have a lot to teach you, but your willingness to learn will ultimately serve you well, anywhere.
-estrian prosis

Waffles of Soggy

thats the nicest thing EP has ever written. :P Welcome Everstar. We will be more than glad to help you out. Will be nice to have a fellow eagle scout around.
"Beneath the clouds lives the Earth-Mother from whom is derived the Water of Life, who at her bosom feeds plants, animals and men." ~Larousse
---------------------------------------------------------
<WoS> suspenders and loincloth
<slime> my favourite

Estrian

thats the nicest thing EP has ever written. :P

Are you somehow saying that I'm a mean person?
:P :P

Paz

lol EP... welcome everstar!

Go Up

18 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
April 19, 2024, 05:04:17 pm

Login with username, password and session length