April 26, 2024, 09:10:40 am

News:

Border Conflicts non-stop in Deneb!

G_Force Star's Application

Started by G_Force Star, January 24, 2009, 05:30:53 am

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

G_Force Star

January 24, 2009, 05:30:53 am Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 11:47:56 pm by G_Force Star
Hello, people. I am G_Force Star, and I would like to join the Coalition of Itan.

I made a Vendetta Online account in 2007 after my brother, who was an Alpha Tester, hinted at it and have been recently active with a 1-month subscription. To be straight forward, I really enjoy the game and the close community formed within and outside the game.  ;D

In-game, I really enjoy hive skirmishes, hive queen hunting and sometimes participate in the regular Border Skirmishes, (only to have my butt whooped by Swarming Serco bots and players.)  :P I also enjoy mining, trading and the other players present in the game, who are sometimes willing to give a helping hand.  ;)

For what I expect from the Coalition of Itan, I expect a close group of players whom I can chat, fight and trade with, without (m)any problems.   :)

With most of the personal stuff out of the way, I can now get into my stats:

My licenses are 9/6/6/8/5, and these are the requirements of some I have met, and the rest I will meet some day:

Combatant requirements (Must have any three of the following)
   PvP Veteran I (25 pks): I haven't experienced PvP yet. I should do it sometime.  :-X
   1000 Total Kills: I'm at 771 kills/66 deaths currently. Ratio = 11.68
   Hive Queen Hunter I (10 queen kills): Killed 3/10.
   Veteran Hive Hunter II (1000 hive kills): Halfway there.
   Leviathan Hunter I (1 Leviathan Kill): Haven't dared to yet.   8)
   Itani Valkyrie access (8/5/5/1-): The only one I have acquired. I also have access to the X-1, but haven't obtained the licenses.

Merchant Requirements (Must have any five of the following)
   Basic Trader III (1,000,000 in trade profit) Basic Trader I
   Basic Miner I (500cu of sold ore) Accomplished. 13k cu till BM II
   Heliocene Miner I (50 cu Mined Heliocene) Mined some Helocene. 448cu till HM II
   Pentric Miner I (50 cu Mined Pentric) Haven't mined any Pentric.
   Denic Miner (50 cu Mined Denic) Mined some Denic. 329cu till DM II

Behemoth Access (-/-/-/8/4) or Basic Miner II (Mining Behemoth) Yep. Standard Behemoth
   Itani Pillar of Society (Itani +1000 Standing) Yep. I'm an angel.  ;D

:o

I really need to work on my combat.  :D

I accept and will abide by all Itani Policies stated and acknowledge the relations between other guilds, whether they are friend or foe.

As a last point, I also had an alternate character, (that I have deleted), which I used to see the differences between the major nations. To tell you the truth, I like Itani alot more.  ;)

That's all I got to share. If you need to know more, just contact me (somehow). Thanks for your time.  ;D

G-Force Star

PS: I only have 4 more days to my subscription and I won't be renewing it soon, due to school, work and such.
I hope this won't stop me from join this guild.

Greenwall

yay, hope you get in...for four days... :)

Yevoc

You were a good pilot who wasn't afraid to ask questions, which definitely struck a chord with me.  Hopefully you come back someday.

G_Force Star

January 25, 2009, 11:10:12 pm Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 11:12:49 pm by G_Force Star
 ;D

Thanks for that.
Only 2 more days left till the end of my month.

:(

EDIT: I just realised that I should get the heliocene miner badge. =)

Arlina Solestia

While not having an active subscription will not prevent you from becoming a member of the Coalition of Itan at a later date, it is required that you have a paid VO account (in addition to the other membership requirements, a number of which you do meet) at the time you are given your invite to the guild. (cf. Application Requirements)

When you have the time and money to resubscribe, please bump your application on this forum and let us know that you are back; we'd be glad to have you.

Arlina

Don't make me give you a papercut!

G_Force Star

I do believe I have a paid account.
I got a 1-month subscription, so I think that's alright.

:)

Arlina Solestia

I do believe I have a paid account.
I got a 1-month subscription, so I think that's alright.

That is a minor technicality and a twist of my words as well as those of the Application Requirements thread -- yes you are subscribed now, however you have stated that your subscription has 2 days remaining and you will not be resubscribing after that due to school/work/life.

While you do meet the Merchant requirements, would it not be silly to invite you to the guild only to have you disappear after two days for some undetermined amount of time until you have time and/or money to play VO? You could even end up removed from the roster due to inactivity during one of our periodic cleanups. Your application will not be lost; as you currently meet one set of requirements, if you just reopen your application when you resubscribe to the game, you'll be invited then.

Don't misinterpret me as saying you're not wanted. I'm saying that you are wanted but that because your subscription will lapse in two days, it would not be an effective use of time (yours or ours) to invite you now instead of later when you are actively subscribed and able to be an active member of the guild for more than two days.
Don't make me give you a papercut!

G_Force Star

Hm, I see.

Alright. I'll wait till I subscribe again.

Go Up

18 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
April 26, 2024, 09:10:40 am

Login with username, password and session length