March 29, 2024, 07:28:08 am

News:

Border Conflicts non-stop in Deneb!

Astaroth application

Started by Astaroth, January 15, 2009, 02:57:36 am

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Astaroth

January 15, 2009, 02:57:36 am Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 03:04:49 am by Astaroth
I apologize if it is too long of an intro ;)

Hello there fellow members of the great Itani Nation! Astaroth here :). As a former member of [Itan], I had a wonderful time doing border patrols with fellow [Itan] and Itani players. I recently came back to Vendetta Online, after a 2 year break. Vendetta didn't seem to be going anywhere and I didn't have enough time to be constantly active so I took a break. But I decided to check out what new features the Devs may have added during the holidays and have subscribed for more 3 months ;D. Apparently, because of being inactive for quite some time, I was removed from the guild. Understandable. But thanks to a few [Itan] members (Kai and a little nudge from Sagiv Kor) I wish to re-apply for [Itan].

How long have I been playing Vendetta Online? Since the middle of 2003, back when Vendetta was a fun little experiment (as you might call it). Always loved being on the Blue team (which we now call the Itani) and have been ever since. Joined up with a group of fellows who formed [INM] ([Itan]'s predecessors no doubt) and had fun fighting against [SAW] back then. So I guess you can call me an old time player.

I was pretty active when I was in [Itan], trading and doing a lot of Border Patrol missions, surviving on less than 500k because I gave a lot of money to newbies :). And during my time on the border conflicts and B8 PvPing, I managed to get a bounty on my head (which I still have). I think I was here when Smittens was commander and LeberMac was in the guild too lol.

Unfortunately (for me) things have gotten a bit more expensive :-\ and I will probably be trading until I can get some income that can sustain me (cause I die a lot :D). Anyways, that's a little bit about me.

If you're judging me on what badges I have, please don't. Apparently VO doesn't keep track of everything I've done before until I became active again, so my badges may appear weak to you...

In-game name: Astaroth
Levels: 11/11/10/8/4
Itani Standing: Pillar of Society
Serco Standing: Kill on Sight
UIT Standing: Admired

Combatant requirements (Must have any three of the following)
   PvP Veteran I (25 pks) - Acquired
   1000 Total Kills - Acquired
   Hive Queen Hunter I (10 queen kills) - Acquired
   Veteran Hive Hunter II (1000 hive kills)- Acquired (don't have the badge, but have 3000+ hive kills)
   Leviathan Hunter I (1 Leviathan Kill) -
   Itani Valkyrie access (8/5/5/1-) - Acquired

Merchant Requirements (Must have any five of the following)
   Basic Trader III (1,000,000 in trade profit) - Don't have the badge, but trust me, Ive made more than that in my time
   Basic Miner I (500cu of sold ore) - Acquired
   Heliocene Miner I (50 cu Mined Heliocene) -
   Pentric Miner I (50 cu Mined Pentric) -
   Denic Miner (50 cu Mined Denic) - Acquired
   Behemoth Access (-/-/-/8/4) or Basic Miner II (Mining Behemoth) - Acquired
   Itani Pillar of Society (Itani +1000 Standing) - Acquired

Hope to see many of you in-game! :)

Edit: Oh pardon me, I forgot to give you my in-game information!

bockscar

;) i like him  ;)

Paz

Welcome! and don't worry... everyone gives a long intro these days... T__T
;D

Waffles of Soggy

Hey! welcome back Astaroth. Ironically i think i remember the list on which you got pruned :P
"Beneath the clouds lives the Earth-Mother from whom is derived the Water of Life, who at her bosom feeds plants, animals and men." ~Larousse
---------------------------------------------------------
<WoS> suspenders and loincloth
<slime> my favourite

Estrian

Baekma Goji

Welcome Asteroth!

My intro was longer  :P
"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Go Up

21 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
March 29, 2024, 07:28:08 am

Login with username, password and session length