March 29, 2024, 01:05:22 am

News:

EMS and ORE = DO NOT SHOOT, even if they're Serco.

recruitment Pro

Started by Pro, September 29, 2008, 11:50:12 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Pro

September 29, 2008, 11:50:12 pm Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 11:54:29 pm by Pro
this is pro of itan i wanna join the need and the fight almighty bob has been helping me out leveling up i still have a way to go before i can  use a valkary but im at level 4 combat my levels are 4/5/5/8/7 i have faced ten queens no levi yet and im trying to level up to use a valkary but im getting there  but as i said before bob has been helping me alot i dont remember what my badge levels are but i know im trying to get basic miner 2

Estrian

September 30, 2008, 07:51:17 am Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 09:46:46 pm by Estrian Prosis
Forget the rumors, bockscar, :P.

Pro, welcome to the forums and good luck with your endeavors.

Almighty Bob

Aye, welcome to the forums there Pro. Glad to see you got around to registering and posting an application. I will do my best to help you work on your combats skills there. Just keep your nose clean and out of trouble, and you'll be fine.  ;)  ;D

Paz

Welcome, Pro! Chill, bockscar, chill...
;D ;D

hangroy

In my experience if people have reservations about something there is a reason I would hear you out Bockscar if you think it necessary.

With that welcome to the forum Pro one word don't follow in Prosis or Paz footsteps  ;D be nice to the ladies here after all they can be NASTY mean, they're women thats what they do.
* Elbryon ducks behind his desk to avoid the evil glare or bocks and Arlina.

Sheesh I'm really trying to be helpful ladies  :D

Paz

OI! What's wrong with my behavior??  ??? ???

Whatever. Again, welcome Pro.

hangroy

Nothin I was just givin the n00b an ITAN smile and yours was the first name I came up with

Paz

PierLT

Salute Pro, glad to see you here and good luck!  ;)
bye
PL

Estrian

What's wrong with me elb!? I'm nice to the ladies! Just ask bocks.. :P
Oh and welcome to [Itan] pro.

Go Up

12 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
March 29, 2024, 01:05:22 am

Login with username, password and session length