Go Down

Tech

June 16, 2008, 04:25:31 pm Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 04:35:33 pm by Tech
First things first:

1 month
3/3/2/1/1
Few weeks
I like to explore and do group missions
I expect [Itan] to not curse at me or treat me like dirt.
I could use some help with leveling and training

So ya, I subscribed for about a month and like it so far.

I think it was Waffles of Soggy who told me about the guild, so theres recommendation info for ya.

I do like to explore, been fond of space for long time.

I was in a Deneb skirmish today (Waffles of Soggy ^^), and although we did win, I kinda died the most, so I could use some help with that.

I have a Centurion Itani border captain with 2 Neutron blasters and a Heavy Power Cell

I do play other MMOs and games:

Halo, Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2, Halo 3, MechAssault, MechAssualt 2: Lone Wolf, MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries, MechWarrior 4: Black Knight, Star Wars Galaxies, Planetside, Half-life 2, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords, Star Wars: Empire at War, Star Wars Republic Commando, Star Wars Battlefront, Star Wars Battlefront 2, Lego Star Wars, Lego Star Wars II: The Complete Trilogy, Star Wars Starfighter, Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts II, Call of Duty, Homeworld, Homeworld: Cataclysm, Homeworld 2, Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Heroes, Sonic the Hedgehog (Anniversary & Original), Lost Planet: Extreme Condition, StarLancer, Custom Robo, Tremulous, Battlefield 2, Counter-Strike: Source, Myst, Riven, Myst III: Exile, Starship Troopers, First to Fight, Ratchet & Clank, Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando, Ratchet & Clank: Up your Arsenal, Ratchet & Clank: Deadlocked, Megaman X4-X6, Command & conquer: The first Decade.
If you need a job done, ask me. I don't specialize in anything, but I can do most things.

spidey

i like you and i like the games you have played :D

Welcome aboard m8.
homeworld 2 ftw
Some random crap saying that's mildly philosophical.

Thespian

Don't worry, I couldn't get a hit on an Orun collector when I started playing ::)
*Something of interest coming Soon (tm)*

Waffles of Soggy

Tech is cool, he did die a lot during that BS, but he helped a lot too. I think he got the second most kills.

Hope to see you out there.
"Beneath the clouds lives the Earth-Mother from whom is derived the Water of Life, who at her bosom feeds plants, animals and men." ~Larousse
---------------------------------------------------------
<WoS> suspenders and loincloth
<slime> my favourite

Vskye

Welcome to Itan Tech.  ;D

Estrian

Hi Tech, And welcome. :)

Captain Sraer

*Captain Sraer envies Tech's courage to try every MMORPG out there

Welcome, Tech!
Per Audacia ad Astra

Thespian

Welcome to ITAN Tech! ;D
*Something of interest coming Soon (tm)*

jomama

Welcome Tech!  I am glad you chose to join with ITAN!  I think you will find a good amount of support and respect in this guild.   ;D

slime

Welcome, Welcome! :)

Papa MOjo

I do play other MMOs and games:

Halo, Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2, Halo 3, MechAssault, MechAssualt 2: Lone Wolf, MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries, MechWarrior 4: Black Knight, Star Wars Galaxies, Planetside, Half-life 2, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords, Star Wars: Empire at War, Star Wars Republic Commando, Star Wars Battlefront, Star Wars Battlefront 2, Lego Star Wars, Lego Star Wars II: The Complete Trilogy, Star Wars Starfighter, Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts II, Call of Duty, Homeworld, Homeworld: Cataclysm, Homeworld 2, Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Heroes, Sonic the Hedgehog (Anniversary & Original), Lost Planet: Extreme Condition, StarLancer, Custom Robo, Tremulous, Battlefield 2, Counter-Strike: Source, Myst, Riven, Myst III: Exile, Starship Troopers, First to Fight, Ratchet & Clank, Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando, Ratchet & Clank: Up your Arsenal, Ratchet & Clank: Deadlocked, Megaman X4-X6, Command & conquer: The first Decade.

Feh. Call yerself a gamer. There's only like 40-50 or so games on there. Wuss.

Or in other words.....Welcome to ITAN!

Tech

Hey if I had more money that list would be 3x the size lol.

*Some games are unavailable to me due to running on Linux platform.
If you need a job done, ask me. I don't specialize in anything, but I can do most things.

LeberMac

Holy shit Tech, do you do other things than game?

Welcome to [ITAN], a group of my favorite targets, and remember:
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Go Up

17 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
April 24, 2024, 06:38:29 pm

Login with username, password and session length