March 29, 2024, 04:42:37 am

News:

Border Conflicts non-stop in Deneb!

Let me join!

Started by Mortis Legati, July 28, 2006, 05:02:44 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Mortis Legati

I, a lone Itani (one who dosent like Serco at all to boot) at this point wishes to be able to kill Serco in an organized and more efficent maner (Much like a pack of wolves, without the fleas, except much more violent and with the added scenery of the twisted and mangled hulls of Serco ships and the vile innards of their idio... I mean pilots.) and without being overrun, in this case through a guild.  I have learnt of this guild through my wonderings of if anyone else shared my plight (to kill lots of Serco).
    I have been recently been acquiring the use of new weapondry to use against the Serco through the gaining of better licences.  My skills of combat, basically making sure I hit the enemy and the enemy dosent hit me, have also been rapidly improving.
    I would be much obliged to be allowed to fight Serco alongside this guild(and this guild in particular)

Ps.I desire no reward for killing Serco, killing them is the beat reward of all.
Most importantly, i am NOT a Serco, nor are any of my other characters(All of my characters are Itani).

LONG LIVE THE ITANI NATION!  DEATH TO THE SERCO!  (and a round with Satan too....)
If the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into a ditch.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage

Sagiv Kor

Hey Dude!
I remember you...  I also remeber sending you this website some 50 times...

Mortis Legati

It was TWICE iry. TWO times.
If the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into a ditch.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage

Go Up

20 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
March 29, 2024, 04:42:37 am

Login with username, password and session length