March 28, 2024, 08:23:52 am

News:

Plugins can be downloaded from HERE

For Itani Glory

Started by Danthar, January 27, 2008, 02:15:28 am

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Danthar

January 27, 2008, 02:15:28 am Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 10:27:59 pm by Danthar
Greetings.  My ingame name is Jenn Danthar.  My stats are 5/6/3/1/1.  I have fought beside my Itani brethren several times in border skirmishes, this past time with both iryone and WoS, from your esteemed guild.  As my calling is the defense of our nation from the incursions of the Serco scourge, the guild of [ITAN] seems a natural choice.  With your permission, I would fight beside you all, and bring yet more glory to our exalted race.  I am a fairly experienced fighter, with practice both against the hive and other players.  Most recently I passed the Itani test pilot training, and gunned down the [SCAR] pilot Feenicks during a border skirmish.  EDIT: I am a subscriber, and have been playing for several weeks, though I have not had too much time in-game during that time.  I would like to help with combat-based aspects of the guild, and I am expecting a group of like-minded pilots to fly with and fight beside.  For blood and glory.

Jenn
Lock and load, there are toasters to dismantle!

slime

Welcome to [Itan] :D

Danthar

Thanks very much!  I look forward to flying beside some of the best Itani pilots in the 'verse!

Jenn

LeberMac

I look forward to pirating you!

Unless I rejoin [ITAN], then I guess I won't be pirating anyone anymore.
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

hangroy

Welcome Jenn I know you will like it here these guys are great and dont worry bout Leebs he cant decide what he wants to do your probably safe.
* Elbryon waves at Leebs

Harpo

Leebs, did you tank your itani standing or am I safe from you?

Danthar

* Danthar grins and readies neuts for LeberMac

RentaGhost

Thats the spirit Danther :)

And welcome to ITAN

LeberMac

I have not tanked it yet. Perhaps my heart is not in it.
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Harpo

Come back now Lebs, stop pretending.

MR. Bean

we miss ya leebs.

Mr. Bean, giving you excess smilies since 4433. Oh, wait. Not anymore 'cause Leber's gonna take away his ability to post smilies.

Go Up

15 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 08:23:52 am

Login with username, password and session length