April 19, 2024, 12:44:30 am

News:

Click here for an interactive Vendetta universe map.

plim here i am :)

Started by plim, November 08, 2007, 04:28:52 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

plim

November 08, 2007, 04:28:52 pm Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 04:40:15 pm by plim
hey guyes and girls can i join this yber guild :) i have only been playing for 3 dayes now but i like the game and i have been playing mmorpg for 5 years now just another type . . dark age of camelot . im lvl 5/5/5/2/2 atm but still suck in combat if i may say so lol

*respect no fear*

Foo Fighter

Proposed
Oh and Combat - no problem
i) that comes from experience
ii) myself, Smittens, iry, lord spidey or some of our other experienced PvPers can show you the ropes. I've also put an article up on PvP 101 in the General Form ....
Semper Fide

Smittens

I'm glad to lend a hand in flight training any time I'm online (unless I'm busy with something, but that is rare). I'm a bit rusty in my application, but I'll never forget what it takes to be good, and Ill pass on my knowledge whenever possible!

hangroy

I would help when I can and what help I can be

Little Doom

Of course, though, you can always call on me, the commander of combat. I'm the best fighter in the guild, if they permit me to say so.  ::)

However, I'll be around to give you a hand when I can, so that's not a problem. Don't thank me, I'm just doing my job.

-Horribly Wonderful Doom
Epic fail.

DD       OO       OO     M       M
D  D   O    O   O    O   MM   MM
D  D   O    O   O    O   M M M M
DD       OO       OO     M   M  M

Waffles of Soggy

If you need any help being a decoy and dieing, just ask for my help :)
"Beneath the clouds lives the Earth-Mother from whom is derived the Water of Life, who at her bosom feeds plants, animals and men." ~Larousse
---------------------------------------------------------
<WoS> suspenders and loincloth
<slime> my favourite

Go Up

16 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
April 19, 2024, 12:44:30 am

Login with username, password and session length