News:

Border Conflicts non-stop in Deneb!

Recruitment Inquery

Started by Deliverence Payne, July 06, 2006, 12:49:33 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Deliverence Payne

Greetings,
born and raised on Eo, I have been training for some time now to be a pilot, and have just recently gotten my new licenses, giving me access to the Valkyrie space superiority fighter. I have already done my best to make myself useful in the defence of our "northern" border, partaking in several border patrols in Deneb, accompanied among others by AK and Gooball. With any luck, they remember me and can put in a good word.

I am hoping to take a more official position in the defence of our territory, to partake in a more organised form of defence, rather than doing my best to show up at the right place and time. I have so far scored 10 serco kills - and while this is a small consolation price compared to the ships I've lost - I do hope that it at least shows some promise in my abilities. I'm looking forward to talking with one of you about the possibilities of joining.

Deliverence Payne

slime

Payne's cool
:)

Graig daOne

Yeah !
Is he already in the Guild or asking to?
(sorry bad english understanding)

Finster

He is asking to join Graig

Graig daOne

thx finst.

So do lets find a LT to invite him then?!

Deliverence Payne

Payne smiles and holds up the 2nd place trophy from the Deneb Run race.

slime

let me be the first to welcome Deleverence Payne into the Coalition of Itan. Welcome!

Deliverence Payne

*beams a bright smile*

Hello everyone. It would seem, I am a member now. Looking forward to partaking in operations with you all.

Astaroth

Go Up

21 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
March 29, 2024, 04:42:39 am

Login with username, password and session length