April 18, 2024, 11:43:18 pm

News:

Click here for an interactive Vendetta universe map.

New [ITAN] Forum Users read this!

Started by LeberMac, June 26, 2007, 08:50:01 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

LeberMac

June 26, 2007, 08:50:01 pm Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 10:53:19 am by Foo Fighter
Alright, LeberMac here. Due to the higher amount of user registrations, I am posting this here in the hope that everyone will read it.

1. If you want to register on this forum, you must do so with your ingame name. If I find a forum account that does not match up to an ingame name, I will delete it.

2. You must register with a valid email address. Every so often I send out bulk emails to all board members and those that bounce back to me, I correlate with user accounts and then delete those accounts.

3. You must wait for either the Commander of the guild to approve your account, or me to approve your account. No other entities have the power to allow you access to the boards.

4. You must make a post with your account. Just one. Make a comment or start a new topic. Accounts that have not made a post in 30 days after initially registering are deleted.

5. Your IP address is recorded with every post and every login. I do not disclose this information to anyone unless there is an attempt to circumvent security methods.

6. I try rather hard to not censor what you say on these forums. Feel free to speak your mind but don't let things degenerate into legally actionable items such as hate speech, libel, public threats, etc.

7. Don't use this website to break the law. Copyright infringement, hacks, warez, and the like are all off-limits.

8. Since I own & operate this website, I can choose to establish any policies I deem appropriate in order to curb behavior that I think is detrimental in any way. This policy applies to anyone and everyone on this website, from the current guild commander to the newest general "guest" member. These policies are not posted anywhere, but essentially boil down to:

• For hacking the website, spamming, blatant advertising, any circumvention of password or website security, or other similar behavior: you will be banned permanently, and if necessary legal action will be taken.

• Don't be a dick.

9. Questions regarding behavior should be addressed to whomever is currently guild commander. Only if that proves to be unsuccessful will I step in to address the issue.

That being said, enjoy and welcome to the forums.
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Go Up

16 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
April 18, 2024, 11:43:18 pm

Login with username, password and session length