April 26, 2024, 04:04:01 pm

News:

Plugins can be downloaded from HERE

Joining Itan

Started by RiverHunter, March 03, 2007, 07:31:47 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

RiverHunter

Hi, My name is RiverHunter, im 34 years old from Canada. Im new to this game but would like to your Guild. I played Earth and Beyond, star wars galaxies and Eve. I spoked with smittens who told me to apply here. Tell me if u want further details.

Fly save.

Smittens

* Smittens recommends RiverHunter

Yori

The Canadians are taking over the world!

Sagiv Kor

What're your levels?

LeberMac

LMAO! Seriously I think we have more Canadians in [ITAN] than other nationalities.
Even though it was Smittens who recommended you, RiverHunter, we'll still consider yer application... Ha!
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

RiverHunter

i Forgot my current lv is 2/2/2/1/0, going up :)

RiverHunter

March 05, 2007, 01:09:52 am Last Edit: March 05, 2007, 12:03:47 pm by RiverHunter
Lv update 3/3/3/3/0

LeberMac

Urm, Iry did we institute a level ruling or something that I'm unaware of? RiverHunter here seems to be headed towards a level-requirement goal?
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Mac Entosh

March 06, 2007, 10:02:50 am Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 10:08:39 am by Mac Entosh
I know that when I was attempting to join, my levels seemed to be a point of concern, and I wasn't paid attention to until I reached 4/5/3/5/1. I've been told that my low levels at the time of my petition to join were the cause for my being ignored.

May or may not be true, but the appearance is certainly there.
Either we are alone in the universe, or we are not. Either way, the thought is staggering.

"Mac Intosh master of the universe....you are now officially one of my

LeberMac

* LeberMac ignores Mac Entosh...

Haha. Hey! I should get MEAD today! Kickass!

spidey

welcome to the guild riverhunter
Some random crap saying that's mildly philosophical.

shanisTolos

Welcome to Itan, Eh  :P

Go Up

19 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
April 26, 2024, 04:04:01 pm

Login with username, password and session length