April 19, 2024, 07:05:05 pm

News:

EMS and ORE = DO NOT SHOOT, even if they're Serco.

Hey all

Started by Midknight warrior, September 25, 2006, 08:35:35 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Midknight warrior

Just stopping by to say hi, really. I don't expect many of you guys to know/remember me, but I was a member of the Itani Nation Military, one of the predecessors of the Coalition of Itan (way back in the alpha days). Staff sargeant Midknight warrior(ret.), operating under Commander Zeplin. That was me.

I've had a rekindled interest with Vendetta recently and I've been thinking of starting to play again, but who knows. I wanted to know if, should I start playing again, you guys would let in again. I've only played the 8-hour trial (like, when VO was released lol) so my skills are kinda sucky. I still remember how to play and how to pilot (I was there when the square strafe was invented) so I'm guessing I can still kick some serco ass without spouting too much rust. Anyway, nice to see you guys got over the political bickering and finally made a democracy out if this.

Good thing you guys changed the name, too, some people might have had moral qualms about working for an organization called the IDF :P.

PS: Is Durgia still around? Elder god? Roguelazer? Phoenix? Icarus? Zeplin?

upper case

hi there

i'm always glad to hear from a compatriot. the only other vet you named that's still around is roguelazer. others have vanished over time or renamed.

myself (as a player and under a different name), like many others in [itan], come from idf while some are new or come from different background.

should you find the time to make a come back, to drop us a line. we're always interested in inm, idf and ia members coming back to us.
-- ex-commander upper case

Killerfurby

The more the merrier. I've only been playing a few months, and already a lot of things have changed. I think it's worth $10 just to see what has changed for yourself.
"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world. The unreasonable man persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. It follows that all progress depends on the unreasonable man."  --George Bernard Shaw

slime

We will be happy to invite you to Itan should you decide to join :)

LeberMac

Welcome, Midknight Warrior. Good to have you on-board.
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Midknight warrior

Go Up

17 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
April 19, 2024, 07:05:05 pm

Login with username, password and session length