March 20, 2018, 03:33:06 pm

Help show our supreme power! CtC!
Don't let those smelly Serco win!

Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
March 20, 2018, 03:33:06 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Application of Courtney Tolana

Started by Courtney Tolana, March 07, 2018, 01:48:46 am

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Courtney Tolana

March 07, 2018, 01:48:46 am Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 02:00:18 am by Courtney Tolana
Hi, I'm Courtney.  I'm interested in joining the Coalition of [ITAN].  My interests are mainly combat-related.  Lately I've been breaching [Serco]territory to attack any PCs I could find, or at the very least blowing up any pursuing NPC Aerna Seekers.  As a result, my [Serco] standing went to KOS.   ::)

I've been playing Vendetta for about nine months and am a full subscriber.  Generally, in-game I do at least one of the following:

• Hive shirmishes
  • Deneb skirmishes
  • Queen hunting (up to 25 now!)
  • Serco hunting

I'd like to improve my combat capabilities and exterminate all (eligible) [Serco] individuals.  I believe joining [ITAN] is one viable means to accomplishing both.

Out-of-game, I'm a solutions architect for a major ISP in Southern California.  I work from home and have three beautiful cats.

Looking forward to meeting you,

March 10, 2018, 02:13:28 am Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 02:24:54 am by Ezra
Hello! Is it possible for you to join Itans discord server?
We usually use that for communication now, but do not give away invite links out on 100.

Anyway looking forward to seeing you in the guild!

Courtney Tolana

I guess timing is everything, wasn't sure if anyone here was still active.  I joined FAMY earlier today. 

Sorry to waste your time.  See you out there!

Go Up
4 Guests, 0 Users