March 29, 2024, 09:49:04 am

News:

Plugins can be downloaded from HERE

Application of Courtney Tolana

Started by Courtney Tolana, March 07, 2018, 01:48:46 am

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Courtney Tolana

March 07, 2018, 01:48:46 am Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 02:00:18 am by Courtney Tolana
Hi, I'm Courtney.  I'm interested in joining the Coalition of [ITAN].  My interests are mainly combat-related.  Lately I've been breaching [Serco]territory to attack any PCs I could find, or at the very least blowing up any pursuing NPC Aerna Seekers.  As a result, my [Serco] standing went to KOS.   ::)

I've been playing Vendetta for about nine months and am a full subscriber.  Generally, in-game I do at least one of the following:

• Hive shirmishes
  • Deneb skirmishes
  • Queen hunting (up to 25 now!)
  • Serco hunting

I'd like to improve my combat capabilities and exterminate all (eligible) [Serco] individuals.  I believe joining [ITAN] is one viable means to accomplishing both.

Out-of-game, I'm a solutions architect for a major ISP in Southern California.  I work from home and have three beautiful cats.

Looking forward to meeting you,

-C
-C

Ezra

March 10, 2018, 02:13:28 am Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 02:24:54 am by Ezra
Hello! Is it possible for you to join Itans discord server? 

https://discord.gg/vFzfXqz

We usually use that for communication now, but do not give away invite links out on 100.

Anyway looking forward to seeing you in the guild!

Courtney Tolana

I guess timing is everything, wasn't sure if anyone here was still active.  I joined FAMY earlier today. 

Sorry to waste your time.  See you out there!

-C
-C

Go Up

15 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
March 29, 2024, 09:49:04 am

Login with username, password and session length