Don't let those smelly Serco win!

Application of AstroTech

Started by AstroTech, May 25, 2017, 12:14:14 am

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

AstroTech

May 25, 2017, 12:14:14 am Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 11:43:35 am by AstroTech
Greetings ITAN officers and members.

I am AstroTech, and I am interested in joining the ranks of the greatest Itani guild in the universe. I am Itani, with a standing of +709, a Serco standing of -723, and UIT standing of +200. My licenses are 1/1/0/1/1. Take note that although my licenses are currently low, I have and understanding of the "Stray Bot" mission tree that can raise my licenses to 3/3/1/-/- by Friday or so. Also note that I am an overachiever, as I have done extensive research on combat mechanics, faction mechanics, trading, mining, the various guilds, ships and addons, etc. I also like to push myself in everthing I do in VO. (I left the training sector with a Trading License 1, 105 bot kills,  and 30k credits) The point of all this is that my willingness to learn and achieve makes up for my lack of current licenses.

That's about all. I'm on usually 4-7pm Pacific Time-zone, so feel free to hit me up. I always have channels 1, 100, and 11 active, so feel free to check for me there as well. Thanks for your time and consideration.

edit: As I have promised, my weapons related licenses are now 3/3/1 (Almost 3/3/2)
"Lead me, follow me, or get the hell out of my way." - George S. Patton Jr.

Harpo

Look for us on Channel 11 :)

Jeansonne

Before I apply, are you guys still active and recruiting?

Estrian

Harpo

What's your name in-game?

Go Up

17 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 06:25:24 am

Login with username, password and session length