March 28, 2024, 04:17:03 pm

News:

Click here for an interactive Vendetta universe map.

Allright enough bullshit I want back in

Started by spidey, December 25, 2015, 01:24:24 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

spidey

Next time if I step too far out of line for your liking have the decency to kick me with due process or I will shit all over you for ruining my day, also If you want me back I want an apollogy from both yer asses in the form of one hive posi (each) or alternatively you can lick my ass (figuratively in the form of a regular apollogy or literally if your into that sorta thing ;] ).

Since we're on the subject of licking ass I'm sorry I ruined your 400th nation war and to prove it I'd be willing to give yalls a hundred mill but I got drunk one night and gave it to tgft (I know that makes no sense at all but bear with me here) so instead I'll acknowledge I was being a dick and even though it was pretty awesome and I can't say I entirely regret it, I do not like the fact I fucked you guys over In The process and am genuinely sorry... it won't happen again at any event(unless using an alternative char counts in which case I don't really care to rejoin.)

Also I swear I play... Sometimes.

Some random crap saying that's mildly philosophical.

Estrian

Haha hello mate. Welcome back if you join :)

spidey

Red promised me serco ale but its sucks and I might as well be drinking water also its illegal to possess meditation crystals in serco space which makes smoking them impractical, and I can't stand the smell there anymore.

Harpo

Good to hear from you, hope to see you in-game soon.

reclining chair

haha, well welcome back ya ninny

Harpo

Can't invite you until you log in on your itani character...  Just sayin

spidey

I'm stuck in France away from my killer 144hz gaming rig all screens are interior as such I cannot game.

I might slap the game on my eee901 for the hell of it, otherwise expect me back in a couple weeks mwahahahaha!

reclining chair

cuddling with cousins again?

Harpo

Or someone else's cousins...

Go Up

12 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 04:17:03 pm

Login with username, password and session length