News:

Help show our supreme power! CtC!
Don't let those smelly Serco win!

Aplication: Dave Cell

Started by Davecell, April 26, 2014, 08:34:07 am

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

ARF

Oh, yeah if you've got a USB port (some of them work with an adapter called USB-OTG), there's a lot of other options.

There's another one Saitek made called the ST-90 that I know works in Android. It's a fold-up 2-axis flight stick with 3 buttons and a digital throttle.

Arianna Shadowhawke

My preference on my Acer tablet is the Sietek P990 connects via full USB port feels similar to using a wired Xbox 360 controller with an additional 2 top right buttons.

Davecell

Hey there, guys!

I'm so sorry, I've not been available to play lately...so allow me to explain. :)

I am a musician and at this moment, I'm recording for two different projects, which may take a while..so at this point, I'm not inteirly sure when I can get back on track with the game and with you, so I apologize.

I will update my status as soon as possible! :)

Estrian

Mate, it's all good, we don't place specific requirements on activity for guild membership :) RL comes first, so we will see you when we see you.

Arianna Shadowhawke

No problem Dave. Glad to hear that your music is going so well. Can't wait to se you back in game, but until then, Fly Safe. :-)

Harpo

Samples of your work may be submitted to me for my listening pleasure.

Davecell

Hey guys :) Thank you so much for your support!

Well, at this moment, I'm recording vocals (and writing lyrics) for a new project that's comin'up here in Portugal - much on the vein of things like "A Perfect Circle", "Soundgarden", "Alice in Chains" - and so most of my time is being spent writing and recording. :) I can't share any musical innuendo from these recordings - for now eheh - but I can share with you the link of my main-page of my own personal solo-project, as well as by own band. :)

My solo-project:
http://9thcell.tk

The band where I sing:
http://ashesrain.tk

But, as I love playing, as soon as the record-sessions are over, I'll get my ass back on the ship and will fly along with you guys! eheh :)

Till then, please do fly safe - and frag the pirates for me ;) eheh

Arianna Shadowhawke

Glad that you're keeping in touch and that things are going well. Keep up the good tunes and look forward to seeing you in game again soon.

Harpo

The video on the home page sounds good and looks very professional.  Is that you in the straight jacket?!?

Jacob Helios

the websites both look very well made!

I did notice that on the News page of the 'Ashes' site, there is a incorrectly typed date; it says "March, 4rth, 2014" when it should say "March, 4th, 2014".
you may want to get someone to fix that :)
"The world is a terrible place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein

Go Up

17 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 02:42:08 pm

Login with username, password and session length