March 28, 2024, 12:47:18 pm

News:

Click here for an interactive Vendetta universe map.

Application-

Started by DarKPenguiN, May 09, 2014, 09:06:42 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

DarKPenguiN

Greetings-

For starters and in the spirit of 'full disclosure' I must come right out and admit that I do not meet of all of your clearly stated requirements. This, however, is not mere oversight on my part (or stupidity) but rather its due to the fact that a member (Arianna Shadowhawke) told me to go ahead and apply anyhow- So here I am. =)

I have been playing VO for about 4 days and am a full subscriber- In fact, it took me well under an hour into the tutorial before I subscribed. I have been looking for a game like this for a very long time and actually found out about VO while browsing for a single player space sim (had no idea there was an online game in this genre) and I have loved these types of games since the days of elite. In other words, I will be sticking around unless they go F2P and add a cash shop since I only enjoy online games with a full access sub. Once SC comes along its possible I will play that but atm I am here and dedicated to learning this game and becoming part of the community.

I cannot say I ever play at a 'set time' since I am all over the board. My activity level is pretty high most of the time though and I play during all hours. Generally this has been overnight since I have started but that will change all the time based on tons of things irl. Regardless, I will be active in the community and am a helpful and friendly player for the most part looking to learn the finer points of the game and working towards a collective goal with a good group.

My combat level is 1. My light weapons are at 1. My heavy weapons are at 0, I think...It isnt pretty. =P

That said, I am not a combat focused player.My plan is to make enough money and level up my mining/trading so that I will be fully self sufficient and able to start in on the combat part with money and ships not ever being an issue. I can jump right in and learn without it hurting my pocketbook or having to mooch off of people. So my trading is at level 2 (3 soon) and mining is at 3 (4 very soon) and I have quite a bit of money already tucked away.

But I will fight whenever needed. Even now with my limited experience I would join a battle- I am merely saying I am focusing on other things atm and probably will never be really combat focused although I do plan on learning and partaking of battle =D

I have no alts and probably never will since I am petty sure I can max every skill with one guy. IF there is some kind of cap , I will be maxigng this guy (DarKPenguiN) as a miner and will then make a combat alt.

Anyhow thanks.

Arianna Shadowhawke

I have seen DarKPenguiN online during the 'wee hours' plugging away at mining and hauling(mainly in Itani space so far). He has been friendly and have noticed his willingness to help other Itani freshmen when they have questions he can answer. I + 1 his application to our guild and feel he will be great addition to our cause. 

Jacob Helios

I have not met DarKPenguiN, so I can't say much on his behalf. However I like to think that I am a good judge of character -- and judging from his choice of words in this application, he seems to be quite confident in his ability to learn and willing to help those who need it. I think that barring any well hidden character flaws, he seems to be a good match for the guild.

And while I am not authorized to determine whether or not he will be accepted to the guild and my vote does not count in any official sense, I +1 his application as well.
"The world is a terrible place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein

DarKPenguiN

May 09, 2014, 11:23:22 pm Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 02:03:12 pm by DarKPenguiN
-Awesome . Thanks guys. =)

I should also add I am not saying I want to neglect the combat requirement either- I will certainly work my levels up to the minimum - It just wont be my main focus.

Appreciate the consideration.

EDIT- Update. My skills are now at
2/2/1/2/5

Arianna Shadowhawke

Welcome to The Coalition of Itan DarKPenguiN. :-D

Go Up

20 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 12:47:18 pm

Login with username, password and session length