March 28, 2024, 09:24:42 pm

News:

EMS and ORE = DO NOT SHOOT, even if they're Serco.

Application

Started by Vskye, March 20, 2014, 12:10:13 am

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Baekma Goji

Last time i let Vskye in he spent the majority of his time in Itan repairing his Itani standing. When he finally got it high enough to help out, he quit. At least, that's how i remember it.

But you guys do what you want, i don't even play anymore.
"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Vskye

March 30, 2014, 12:04:05 am Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 12:26:51 am by Vskye
Thanks for your input Baekma Goji. 

I've always been good at repairing faction, it's one of my skill sets. ;)

But, I'm sticking with it this time.  I cleared out all the missions in Deneb the other night and kicked some serco ass, it was rather fun actually. lol

I've been playing this game along time, and I've never actually done anything in Deneb before.. matter of fact, I didn't even join any military deal until a year ago with serco, and I didn't participate in that either.

Last night I cleared out all the missions and won every one of um.  Put a grin back on my face. hehe.  (Ray fixed the snafu with my serco military status)

That's about it, thanks for the comments.

Edit. I actually don't have any interest in pirating anymore either.  It became non fun years ago.

Snk

"Sticking with it this time" Isn't that what you said the last several times?

Smittens

Probably! It would have been the smart thing to say.

Bottom line is, this would be one more chance with very clear terms: if he leaves within 3 months, he never gets another invite EVER in the history of the universe!

AFAIAA, there was never any such condition on previous occasions.

So now that both sides understand, there's no need to speculate or compare to the previous occasions that did not have clear terms.

I really don't see any harm in this, unless its just a pride thing for the Itan-ers who feel spurned by the previous leavings. Which is understandable! But now that we have clear consice terms, lets give him one more shot and see what happens.

Plus if he goes rogue, you get to kick me out too so it's win win! :D

ARF

Why would kicking you out be a "win" in any sense, Smittens?

Smittens

I meant that more with respect to the players who are so adamantly against Vskye's re-entry; I seem to be ruffling a few feathers with my support :D

ARF

Opposing opinions aren't always a bad thing. :)

Anyway, there's a council vote on this matter. Patience.

Smittens

I hope not... those are usually the kind I have :D

But I think I speak for everyone when I say: no need rush! It's obviously a complicated issue so our Magnificent Council should certainly take their time discussing it.

Vskye

Update:  UIT faction fixed to dislike.  (thousands of bots later .. seems like)

Question.  Since the new faction update what is the max I can have with UIT now?

Harpo

+600 if I am not mistaken

Estrian

April 14, 2014, 06:56:08 pm Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 12:51:04 am by Panther
Catch me ingame if you can, please Vskye.

Snk

I'm sure a lot of people can please Vsyke, but please do that sort of thing in private.

Estrian

Smartass.
* Panther  downkarma's Snk.

Snk

I smite thee for not appreciating wit!

Vskye

Will do Panther.

Go Up

16 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 09:24:42 pm

Login with username, password and session length