March 28, 2024, 12:10:51 pm

News:

Click here for an interactive Vendetta universe map.

Application: Kuruyama

Started by Kuruyama, January 20, 2014, 08:57:25 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Kuruyama

January 20, 2014, 08:57:25 pm Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 10:40:02 am by Kuruyama
Right now I am Combat license 1 (almost 2) I'm getting better at PvE combat, would like to eventually get into PvP combat, I've played vendetta before (that was about 8 hours [so the trial period] but this time around I am paying for lite membership [for right now anyway]). All in all I've played about 2 days 8 hours (rough estimate; total time) I'm still learning (of course) but I am determined to get a hang of things. I expect from [ITAN] just a fun group of people to talk and hang out with, nothing too major, also some advice on what to do and how to do certain things. I would really enjoy being a part of [ITAN] and if I don't get accepted this time around, then there's always the future to look forward to :D I'm from the Central US and I play around Noon - 10 PM (If not later) CST Everyday (if not working)

Zok

sounds good has the right attitude toward combat gave him a newb kit good fit
Shrewd as Obadiah Stane Compassionate as Tony Stark looks, talks, acts like Lil' Abner.

Estrian

Welcome to the forums, Kuruyama. Glad to see your application. When you get to Combat 3 we can discuss guild membership.

Take your time with the game, it grows on you, and Combat becomes easier. Hope to see you in game!

Harpo

Hi,

If you see me on channel 11 feel free to ask for anything, be it advice or direct assistance.

Kuruyama

Hey guys!!! I just hit 3/3/2/1/1 :D

Estrian

Hooray, we'll try to find you and an LT online at the same time!

Arianna Shadowhawke

Gratz. I'm happy to see some people in here newer than me.  :) Anything I can do to help, let me know.

Kuruyama

Gratz. I'm happy to see some people in here newer than me.  :) Anything I can do to help, let me know.

ARF

I'll likely be able to log in this evening to give you a short interview and do the invitation. :)

If you're looking for more action in the mean time, I highly recommend the Border Skirmish missions in Deneb. The mission to join the military unlocks at combat level 3 and the skirmishes give very good XP and offer free reloads and repairs on board the capital ships of the Itani fleet.

Harpo

And there may be a few of us in Deneb tonight as well...

Arianna Shadowhawke

Harpo

Welcome to the guild :)

Go Up

19 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 12:10:51 pm

Login with username, password and session length