Help show our supreme power! CtC!
Don't let those smelly Serco win!

Application : Lazarus of Tev'Meck

Started by Lazarus, September 24, 2013, 08:30:27 am

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Lazarus

Greetings, Brothers!

My name is Lazarus, and as an esteemed member of the glorious nation of Itan, a passionate fighter for the defence of our borders against the insurgence of the red deviants and recent graduate of the Itani test pilot programme; I wish to stand strong with my bretheren, to fight united under the flag of nationalism to secure a prosperous future for our children, and to leave a legacy in this galaxy that will endure throughout time.

I wholeheartedly accept and salute the policies that the guild have set forth, and attach my qualifications below. I still have much to learn, and I hope that with a strong family around me, I will advance quickly to become a decorated and celebrated member of our society!

FOR ITAN!

Sub status : Full
Itan Rep : Pillar of Society
levels : 6/6/6/9/2 (who has time for mining, these days?)
Location and active times: UK (some weekdays 8am-2pm, most evenings)

Estrian

I like him! Can we keep him mom?

Snk

Look what the cat dragged in
(PUN)

Estrian

Oh that's just bad.

Sideburns

Welcome Lazarus.

PS: stand up and walk...    :)

Baekma Goji

Welcome Lazarus.
"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt

ARF

Hi there. Sorry about the terse reply on IRC earlier. I'm at work during most European player's game times. If things are less hectic later this week I'll see about logging in to do an invite.

In the mean time, if CrazySpence or Baekma Goji get to it first, talk to them.

Lazarus

Thanks guys,

I realise I'm around at an awkward time, but I'm sure I'll bump into someone soon enough! I will use the time wisely, by continuing to sharpen my skills in the art of war!

FOR ITAN!

Go Up

10 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
April 17, 2024, 09:12:17 pm

Login with username, password and session length