March 29, 2024, 06:35:29 am

News:

EMS and ORE = DO NOT SHOOT, even if they're Serco.

Deino's admission request

Started by Deinos, May 02, 2013, 04:28:29 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Deinos

Hi, my name is Deinos and i would like to apply into the coalition. Let me start telling you that i do not have the requirements the coalition looks for (i have 3/3/3/2/0 licenses). But i just started 3 days ago and with a little practice i will get to the license 4 in combat. I would like to apply since i feel i have much to learn, and don't know where to start and need guidance. Please listen to my application request and think about it! i'm a fast learner, an eager student and very much into role-playing. This is my first time playing a MMO, and in this huge universe i'm feeling kinda lonely. I love space combat, team missions, courier or anything that is for a group of space travellers working together!!

As for general times in on the game its complicated. I'm from Argentina, which is a completly different time zone from most of you, probably. But in the other hand, i'm an investigator (biology sciences) which means i manage my own times and can ALWAYS manage to log on a computer to play a couple of hours when needed/requested as long as it is with a little anticipation. I am available for e-mail notifications or if it is necessary, skype, msn, facebook, or any social media in that case to be in touch fast and effectively. I don't currently own any other characters other than Deinos.

i accept Itan's policies and wait for your reply,
                                                                Deinos

Baekma Goji

Welcome to the Coalition of Itan, see you in the 'verse.
"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Deinos

THANK YOU!  i hope i become a great space warrior and kick some Secro ASS (especially that of Mr. Chaos... ive been in this game for 4 days and already have a sworn enemy jaja)

Snk

Yeah Mr. Chaos has a lot of enemies. There's another guy who recently joined and he wants Chaos's head on a pike, also.

Go Up

19 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
March 29, 2024, 06:35:29 am

Login with username, password and session length