April 19, 2024, 10:04:41 pm

News:

Plugins can be downloaded from HERE

Application for Quintius

Started by Quintius, January 30, 2013, 07:59:19 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Quintius

I took the liberty of using Octavius Aurelius' post as a template for my signup :)

Name:                     Quintius
Nation:                    Itani           
Licenses                 4/3/3/4/3
Money                     1132871
Mentor                     0+/0-
Kills                         0/166
Deaths                     16
Missions completed  34/0
Subscription Status   Subscriber (paid up 3 months, due to expire on 21 April)
Itany Standing           Admire/+811

- How long you've been playing Vendetta: While I first ran VO back in 2005, it was the kickstarter that resparked my interest (I pledged $50 :D ).
- What OS are you running?: I have Gentoo Linux on my Dell Studio 1555 laptop. I also have a Galaxy S3, but playing VO on there is not ideal for combat. I'm planning to purchase an iMac later this year.
- In game activities you like doing: I'm refinding out really. I like trading, but like to explore combat more.
- What you expect from [Itan]: Have fun, have a place to learn, contribute to a team spirit.
- State acceptance of Itan's policies: Have read, no problem.
- General time that you typically play: Varies, due to fulltime work. But in general in evenings (my timezone is CET).
- Alts: None at this time. Don't generally play alts.

Does ITAN have an irc channel?

Baekma Goji

Cool man, look forward to flying with you, and look forward to improving that k/d ratio! Ouch!
"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Greenwall

dude, it's a dell!  Welcome back -- please look for ARF_01, me, or Crazyspence for an invitation to join when you are in game.  We all tend to talk on ch. 100 from time to time when we are on.

Quintius

dude, it's a dell!

In my defense: I got it for free :p

Welcome back -- please look for ARF_01, me, or Crazyspence for an invitation to join when you are in game.  We all tend to talk on ch. 100 from time to time when we are on.

Ok :)

Quintius

Cool man, look forward to flying with you, and look forward to improving that k/d ratio! Ouch!

Yeah, I need to straighten up  ;D

Baekma Goji

Yeah, I need to straighten up 

Haha, no worries, we'll straighten you up!
"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Quintius

So, had a nice few battles in Deneb today. Was also invited in the guild ingame.

Would anyone mind to mask me here too though? :p

Greenwall

I assume this what was Slime was referring to in IRC -- if not, holla.  And welcome!

Quintius

I assume this what was Slime was referring to in IRC -- if not, holla.  And welcome!

Hey :)

Go Up

23 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
April 19, 2024, 10:04:41 pm

Login with username, password and session length