Help show our supreme power! CtC!
Don't let those smelly Serco win!

Application: Ralis

Started by ralis, July 18, 2012, 09:22:51 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

ralis

hello all,

I'm ralis, a new player to this game, but not to mmo's.

I currently only have combat 2 but am currently grinding it up to 4 (takes a lot longer than mining  >:( )

I've played EVE, WoW, Perpetuum, and about a dozen other smaller games, but I feel this qualifies me in the teamwork category as I understand that this is what makes or breaks most guilds.

Only been playing for a couple days now but I think i already have a decent understanding of the mechanics. I really have no idea where my beliefs lie in terms of the war, but ITAN seems much less disorganized than some of the dominion guilds (a HUGE difference in my book).

I really would like to join [itan] as it seems like a cohesive group that really is able to stick it to it's enemies \o/

ralis

update, hit 3, and half way to 4 \o/

sleepy time

Baekma Goji

Hi Ralis, where are you operating?

We pride ourselves on organization and team play, your assimilation begins!

I have an active alt in deneb, as well as many other players, suggest you go there to learn how we fly.
"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt

ralis

do you guys have any sort of comms you use that i could get on?

slime

You can ask for ARF, Greenwall or Crazyspence on channel 11 or 100. Channel 11 is nation-chat, but 100 is also visible to those of us on IRC.

Go Up

11 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
April 23, 2024, 07:45:43 am

Login with username, password and session length