Help show our supreme power! CtC!
Don't let those smelly Serco win!

application : no1much

Started by no1much, May 23, 2012, 06:25:58 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

no1much

Hi i would like to join the guild

my licences are 4/5/3/2/1 , i am more interested in improving my combat licences atm so that i can better defend the itani nation.

I started the game about four days ago (paid) and have been on at least five hours a day since i believe. i am on mainly between 7pm and 2am , i have it on tablet and pc so i occasionally come on in the day as well.

i have taken part in a few small border skirmishes and a medium skirmish and intend on doing alot more.

i have no other characters.

thanks for your time :)

Greenwall

welcome! :) look forward to playing with ya more in game

ARF

Nice flying with you today! Since you're so very new I have a word of advice for you: Don't get discouraged if you get blown up a lot. Combat in this game is very much skill-based, and it can take some time to learn how to fight effectively.

Welcome to the guild.

Baekma Goji

and dont start killing people in nation wars until you get the OK  ;D
"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt

ARF

Hey, there's no limitation on that. If he wants to fight with us in NationWar, why the heck not!

slime

I think Baekma meant he shouldn't start shooting before the Nation War actually starts. :P

Baekma Goji

Yes, you werent there ARF, haha.
"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Go Up

18 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
April 25, 2024, 11:54:02 pm

Login with username, password and session length