News:

Help show our supreme power! CtC!
Don't let those smelly Serco win!

Application - Boanerges

Started by ~NC~, January 05, 2012, 07:09:07 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

~NC~

I have been playing a little over a month. I have 2 Characters.
1st one created is Boanerges. Set up as UIT. At level 3 Combat I was informed I could join the military in either of the companies. I chose Itani. I now have home base in Itan and fly entirely in Itani Space. Current levels are 5-5-3-7-4. I have been doing the quest I can do. I am having problems with the "Hive Bots". I need some help with battle techniques.
2nd one created is ~NC~. Set up as Itani. Current levels are 4-4-3-5-4. Having the same problem with the battle techniques. Home base is in Itan.

I am not completely sure what I am looking for in a quild, but know from other games that guilds are the way for help and friendship in game. I played Dark Orbit for a few years till they got too money hungry. I was in leadership positions in some clans and even started a few.

I am "very mature" and found that not a lot of players have reached even half my age. I spend a bit of time on game most evenings. If it is not noticed, my home is North Carolina.

email is nc-moses@hotmail.com

Greenwall

Hey Boanerges!

Thanks for applying.  Look forward to seeing you in game and helping you out with killing hive bots.  It's usually much more difficult in the beginning, not only due to just getting familiar with the controls, but your weapon, ship and powercell choices are pretty crappy as well.  My ideal bot killing ship is either a valkyrie x1 or a itani border guardian centurion with gauss cannons.

Quick tips for levelling: do hive skirmishes in Ion Storms.  No radar needed, the bots will usually find you and you get quadruple xp!  Also, if you can find someone to tag along with to kill some queens, they give A LOT more xp.  And, if you are accepted, we might do some border patrol to get your xp up as well if there enough of us on.

~NC~

Thanks for the words of help. I looked and found I only need a little more for Heavy Weapons 4 to be able to get the Goss. I quickly got level and equipped Vulture MkIV with goss and Heavy Power Cell. I took out 6 Ty Corp fairly eaisly. I repaired between them, except on one run I got 2 and still had 61%. Still got popped on a couple runs, but easier with the Goss for sure. I am still experimenting with the Flight Assist trying to give the Bot a more moving target to hit by having the ship flying at an angle to them instead of head on and it helps a lot.

Captain Sraer

Look! An application!

Looking forward to flying with you Boanerges!

* Captain Sraer will wave when he sees ya in-game.
Per Audacia ad Astra

ARF

Hello Boanerges, thanks for applying to the guild.

If i read this correctly, your character is UIT, but you joined the Itani military, right? We, the Coalition of Itan are an Itani nationalist guild and as a requirement, all members must be Itani. However, we're more than happy to help out any Itani-aligned UIT with missions like Border Skirmishes and Itani Hive Skirmishes. Feel free to ask.

If you're dead-set on joining the guild, you could re-create your character as Itani, and one of us would be more than happy to help you get leveled back up to par. Feel free to contact me in-game if you've got any questions!

Greenwall

I think he said he has an Itani character?

~NC~

Correct, I have already started a second character after learning more about game through playing.

Second character is ~NC~ and I have it up to 5-5-3-6-5 at this time. I am willing to join with either character. The level 3 on Heavy Weapons is over half way to level 4 at this time.

ARF

Thanks for clarifying.
When is the best time to catch you in-game?

~NC~

I am usually on between about 7 and 9 Eastern.

Durano

7-9 am or 7-9 pm? You need to specify that.
Student at the Art Institutes

I snark, therefore, I am.

Projects for Infinity:TQFE

~NC~

7 to 9 PM Eastern - sorry, just thought most played evenings

~NC~

My alt in Itan , ~NC~, is now up to 6-6-5-7-6 and getting good at getting the TyCorp bots. Got some better weapons now. Still problems in the Hives-not sure what ship is best to use-the small fighters or a heaver ship with more armor.

My first, Boanerges, which is UIT and joined the Itan Military is now 5-6-4-8-7. I have been invited to look at TGFT as a Guild for it. I am not sure about them since they accept all factions, except pirates, I don't know if they would even accept since I joined Itan Military. I don't know how this Guild feels about them, so I am posting to get some opinion before I even apply. I respect the opinions here since I got some good response about the bots earlier.

I will apply here as ~NC~ or you can request it if that would work better for you.

ARF

We're currently neutral with TGFT, but that was not always the case.
I do know that they have a strict non-involvement policy regarding any nationalist gameplay, so no CtC, Border Skirmishes or involvement with blockades etc.

What times of the day/week do you usually play? Knowing this helps in coordinating for an in-game interview. :)

~NC~

I am on with one of my alts most every evening,except wed, from around 7 pm till 10 pm eastern.

I have been alternating my playing time between the 2 alts, though I have favored ~NC~ in Itan since I have higher combat on it and better weapons.

~NC~

took ~NC~ into Hive missions when Ion Storms - Sunday used Hornet with 2 ports of Goss and 2 with Gemeni - made Combat 7 - went back Monday with Rag with 3 ports Gemeni and 2 with Gatling Turrents and made Combat 8 on Monday and Combat 9 on Tuesday

Love those Quad Rewards in Ion Storms - Averaging taking out 2 per each time they get me - have got 3 and even 4 and left to repair and reload a few times

Go Up

17 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
March 29, 2024, 10:31:06 am

Login with username, password and session length