April 25, 2024, 06:34:46 am

News:

Border Conflicts non-stop in Deneb!

Joshua Nickolson application for membership

Started by The_Raven, November 18, 2011, 09:04:23 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

The_Raven

Been playing on and off for 3 years or so.  This is currently my only character as all alts have been deleted. 
My stats (as if that meant anything except what junk ship I could get) are 4/4/4/2/2.  I have no PK's at the moment, but I'm not new to PvP. 
I'm a current subscriber to VO, and will probably continue for the foreseeable future.

When I'm not online I'm probably working on aircraft landing gear. 

I check the forum pretty often so I can answer any questions here if you can't find me ingame.

LaZyPC

Glad to see you apply, it had been a couple days since we had talked so I wasn't sure if you were going to.
Next time I see you I'll be sure to start bugging the Lt's or commander to talk to you.

Greenwall

Hey Joshua -- nice to see you around here.  I think I've seen you in game on 100 chatting, but never actually flown near you.  Hope to run into you again now that I know you have applied!

Estrian

Welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome!!

Oh did I mention Welcome?

The_Raven

Lol, RL insists on interfering in my gaming life.  I hadn't applied until now because my stats were 3 or less. 

Heck up until now I have been struggling with Orun collectors.  haha.

Greenwall

heh -- but you are keeping planes safe!  I'd say that's a good tradeoff.

ARF

Welcome to the guild Joshua Nickolson. :)

The_Raven

Thank you, thank you.

Go Up

16 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
April 25, 2024, 06:34:46 am

Login with username, password and session length