News:

Plugins can be downloaded from HERE

New Recruit - Libelnon

Started by Libelnon, October 21, 2011, 04:29:28 am

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Libelnon

Greetings, fellow itani players!

My name is Libelnon, known as the same in the VO universe, and I have come to request to join this guild. I'm starting out again after a long break from VO - about two years. My mentor, Captain Sraer, was once an ITAN member - and I have decided to follow in his footsteps.

I exceed the licence requirements, with 12/11/8/8/6, and am a Pillar of Society with the Itani nation. I am a former VPR applicant, with some prior experience in PvP, and have often done hive skirmishes in greyspace, UIT space, and Itani space. I have also fought many border skirmishes across Deneb, but had to give these up when I joined VPR. Since I have left, I have missed my nationalist roots, and have come to join your guild.

The only issues I shall point out with my application is as follows: I am currently neutral with the Serco nation, as was required for my VPR application, and I have only recently come back to VO, and am in need of much practice for piloting effectively again. I am also living in England, which puts me on a different time-zone to the majority of players - but that has never stopped me engaging in Nation Wars or any other event in the past.

If anyone wishes to find me, I am currently often in the Jallick system, relearning how to fight effectively in a mixture of craft. I have often been flying the TPG Raptor with my time in VPR, but I have moved to the renevant more recently to learn how to aim more precicely. I understand that at present, I would likely be a poor choice for member due to my rusted experience and few hours of recent play time - but I would like to put my application in, so that I may be considered once I am ready.

* Libelnon salutes.

ARF

Greetings Libelnon! Thanks for your application, and I hope to see you in-game soon.

Either myself or one of my lieutenants will contact you for an interview. What times (UTC) are you typically online?

Don't worry about having non-terrible Serco standing. It can be... advantageous at times.

Sincerely,
- ARF
Commander of the Coalition of Itan

Greenwall

welcome and hope to see you in game/guild soon!

Libelnon

welcome and hope to see you in game/guild soon!

Hallo Greenwall, good to know you popped down to say hi =P

My time online is erratic at best - I'm still a student, so I'm sometimes on, sometimes not. You can usually catch me between 2100 and 0100 GMT though, depends on how late I want to stay up and what me and my girlfriend are doing.

Go Up

16 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 04:24:59 pm

Login with username, password and session length