April 25, 2024, 10:20:24 pm

News:

EMS and ORE = DO NOT SHOOT, even if they're Serco.

Application: Ants

Started by Ants, July 10, 2011, 04:58:46 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Ants

Hi, I'm Mike from Michigan, US. I have a months subscription to VO, and have been playing for a little under two weeks. Ants is my first and only character. I currently have licenses 7/6/6/2/0 and a 951 rating with the Itani nation.

I've spent most of my time running hive skirmishes and investigations, trying to improve my combat skills. I'd like to join Itan to start trying group missions. I normally play around 12AM-3AM EST on weeknights.

Thanks!

LaZyPC

Awesome I'll bee looking for you, I've bee busy elsewhere in the verse lately but I'll try to be on around those times to do some big skirms with you.

Greenwall

I've seen you a couple times in Itan Ant.. if you join the guild we can help out that mining and trading XP.  That's around the time that I play as well, I'll look for ya.  (I'm Bluewall as well)

Ixxa

Hi Ants, happy to see your application, I'll be looking for you in game to see about an invite to the guild.---Ixxa/Ipslet

Estrian

Ants

Thanks, everyone, for letting me join in against the queens. I'm getting there.  :)

Otto Nemo

HAIL ANTS!

It was nice to have ya there, even if the 3 of us weren't enough to get the Leviathan.

Estrian

Let me know next time theres a levi, I'll come and show yeh how to do it.

Go Up

16 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
April 25, 2024, 10:20:24 pm

Login with username, password and session length