March 28, 2024, 11:12:23 am

News:

EMS and ORE = DO NOT SHOOT, even if they're Serco.

Application: total_gej

Started by total_gej, April 13, 2011, 03:49:02 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

total_gej

Hi.
I am 23yo from Czech republic. I started to play this game coz it looks like freespace or freelancer, and those are my favorite  games.  In VO I mainly focus on border skirmish and hive skirmish. I want to join ITAN for coordinated fights with serco. I dont like pirates coz I am sill weak in PvP My licences are 6/7/4/3/3.
SO I hope that u ll accept me.

Waffles of Soggy

Thanks for applying! We'll be keeping an eye our for you ingame.
"Beneath the clouds lives the Earth-Mother from whom is derived the Water of Life, who at her bosom feeds plants, animals and men." ~Larousse
---------------------------------------------------------
<WoS> suspenders and loincloth
<slime> my favourite

Baekma Goji

see you in deneb!
"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Foo Fighter

+1 to total_gej for helping Ipslet and I take the fight to the Serco [ONE] around Bractus conq. station.
8)
Semper Fide

total_gej

I dont want to push you, just want to know if I am supposed to prove myself or anything.

LaZyPC

Its not that, one of the main guys that accepts people into Itan "Waffles of Soggy" is in the middle of a cross-country move right not]w so he's not on/around right now. There are a few others who can accept you, but I'm not sure who they are and you need to catch them. Stick around, we are worth the wait I promise, just be on the lookout for Itan members and remind them you are looking to join.

Foo Fighter

the Commander or any of the 2 Lieutenants:
Waffles of Soggy;
CrazySpence and Slime
good luck I hope you run into them :-)
Semper Fide

Go Up

13 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 11:12:23 am

Login with username, password and session length