Greetings,

My name is subcon.

My stats are: 

* 5/8/4/6/10
* Basic Miner II
* Basic Trader II
* Denic Miner III
* Veteran Hive Hunter II

I am an 18 day old VO player, and intend to be here for the long-haul.  I am loyal to the Itani Nation.

I have obviously specialized in Mining (Denic mostly), and while I will continue mining (lots), I would like to improve my tactical skills and help defend undesirable aggressors.

My minimal availability is as follows (in US/Pacific Time):

* Mon-Fri 1800 -> 2300
* All weekend long until Sunday 2300

I do work from home, so little things do tend to pop up outside of normal business hours once in a while, but I am generally universally available.

Thank you,

subcon

Baekma Goji

Sorry, we dont deal with subcontracted miners, we like to hire our own miners.

hur hur, just kiddin...

Application looks good, we could probably use more miners for when the capships start rolling out.
"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt

subcon

For the record (and everyone asks), my name is actually from Super Mario Bros. 2 (subcon - land of dreams).  I *think* its short for subconscious, since it was not a real place, rather a dream in Marios head - undoubtedly from all the shrooms we've forced him to eat over the years. =)

So, to understand better, is my application accepted? or only once you have need for me ?

Thanks

subcon

Baekma Goji

Someone with the power to actually accept your application should be along soon(tm).
"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt

subcon

As I just PM'd to slime, I must respectfully withdraw my request.

After discussing some of the more deep levels of the goals of this guild with some of its members, i discovered that i probably am not as useful as I could be.

While defense of ITAN is a great concern to many, my tactical skills are subpar and I am not a combative player in general, my interests, obviously, are mining.

So I did more digging and discovered ORE, to which I have applied for membership.  I believe my core skill-sets are symbiotic with their very fundamental goals.

I want to thank you for any and all consideration given, and I wish you luck going forward.

Admin: you can delete my forum account at any point it is deeded necessary.

Waffles of Soggy

Good luck with ORE. They are a great guild. We do have room for miners here, but I understand. There's no need to delete your account. Hell, who knows, you might need it some day :P
"Beneath the clouds lives the Earth-Mother from whom is derived the Water of Life, who at her bosom feeds plants, animals and men." ~Larousse
---------------------------------------------------------
<WoS> suspenders and loincloth
<slime> my favourite

subcon

Circumstances have changed.  I would REALLY be grateful if you could delete my account now. 

--> Never ask strangers to help you move. <--

I will not be playing VO ever again.  To lose everything you owned within a matter of hours, partly because people took advantage of you, then denied it, then insisted I cancel my account, well .... the enjoyment is truly gone now.

I gave the rest of my money to [ORE] (several million c's on top of the 2.5 mil I gave them for admission), so least it will go to someone who can use it well.  Shame, i just joined yesterday and met someone very cool that I was certain I would have done a lot of good work for.

So please help out by tying up the last loose end of what was otherwise a very fun 20 days.  I made some great progress in that time apparently, but its OVER now.

Regards

Waffles of Soggy

I have honored his request. Sorry that he had such a horrible experience with VO.
"Beneath the clouds lives the Earth-Mother from whom is derived the Water of Life, who at her bosom feeds plants, animals and men." ~Larousse
---------------------------------------------------------
<WoS> suspenders and loincloth
<slime> my favourite

Go Up

14 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
March 29, 2024, 12:46:31 am

Login with username, password and session length