News:

Help show our supreme power! CtC!
Don't let those smelly Serco win!

Genshika Kouseki's Introduction

Started by Genshika Kouseki, May 11, 2009, 05:07:46 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Genshika Kouseki

/OOC  I am new to Vendetta Online, but am already in love with the flight controls and lua scripting.  I have been playing since 04/28/09, and a subscriber since 05/01/09.  Sagiv Kor has given me some valuable insights into the game and how to make the most of it, which I appreciate greatly.  Currently, I am at 5/5/5/5/5, and working to get them all up higher, while enjoying most all aspects of the game.  I have also been playing EVE-Online for almost 4 years, and decided to bring Genshika over after determining I liked VO.  I do enjoy RP'ing my character from time to time, and thought I'd let her give her own introduction here as well.

/IC  I am Genshika Kouseki, a minor member of a minor house in the Khanid Kingdom.  In my youth I sought to serve the Holy Amarrian empire, but quickly became disillusioned by the corruption that was evident at all levels of the theocracy.  Taking what resources and ISK I had, I left for new vistas in the Caldari State, and quickly made a home for myself as a special liason to the Caldari Navy.  Recent events leading to the discovery of wormholes proved quite profitable for myself and my corporation, which resulted in many transits in to and out of unknown space.  On one of these return trips, I experienced a rapid decompression in my pod accompanied with a fluctuation and collapse of the wormhole I was transiting. 

When I regained conciousness, expecting to see the familiar surroundings of the clone vats of Caldari Medical, I was surprised and confused to find myself in unfamiliar surroundings, wearing a body that was not my own.  The Itani medical staff was equally baffled by the appearance of a new personality data pattern in the buffer which was not accompanied by genetic records to build a clone from.  Thus my new body was tailored from various fragments of genetic material already on hand to fit my personality profile as closely as was possible.  Though my memories were intact, many of the skills I had spent years learining were gone forever.  It took only a little while to become used to the concept of controlling a ship through a manual interface, though I still find myself trying to will the ship into motion from time to time.  I thought I would miss the comforting mass of my Drake arounds me, shields humming with constant recharge, but instead find myself exhilirated by the "seat of my pants" method of going into combat in little more than an armed shuttle.

I can only assume that I have been flung to the far reaches of the galaxy to somewhere the old Terran Empire had also expanded, although I find no evidence of the supposedly advanced technology the Terrans of my world were purported to have.  I have decided to make the best of this new world, learn what I can from it, and keep an eye out for hidden wormholes to uncharted space in the hopes of one day finding my way back to Motsu.  Maybe then I can chart a return course in my Drake and show those Serco bastards what pain is really all about.

Waffles of Soggy

Welcome. Hope to see you out there.
"Beneath the clouds lives the Earth-Mother from whom is derived the Water of Life, who at her bosom feeds plants, animals and men." ~Larousse
---------------------------------------------------------
<WoS> suspenders and loincloth
<slime> my favourite

Genshika Kouseki

Thanks, I plan to submit my application once I am able to meet the requirements.

Captain Sraer

May 12, 2009, 05:52:08 pm Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 06:01:38 am by Captain Sraer
Do you play Starcraft, because it sure seems like it!  Welcome to ITAN and VO!
Per Audacia ad Astra

Estrian

Paz

Yo genshika.
Hope ya choose to apply in the near future!
Work on those levels!

nannu

Hope to fly with you soon Genshika!

Go Up

12 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
April 18, 2024, 12:48:46 pm

Login with username, password and session length