April 25, 2024, 06:18:52 am

News:

EMS and ORE = DO NOT SHOOT, even if they're Serco.

Eulb introduction

Started by Eulb, April 13, 2009, 11:28:56 am

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Eulb

Hello Coalition of Itan,

This post is not an application for membership, but I would like you to know that I am around and am friendly to all Itani and the [Itan] guild in particular.

I, Eulb, have been playing for a few days and have adopted Itani fighter as my RP. I am interested in flying as many combat missions as possible and developing my combat skills. I especially want to reach the point that I am an effective PvP fighter. This will take a lot of development!

I hope that experienced Itani fighters will accept me in their groups and will not mind giving the benefit of their experience and knowledge. I appreciate the help already given to me, resulting in launching me above Combat 3 and providing access to a great number of useful missions.

I typically play in the evening U.S. Pacific time, but may appear at other times as well. I do not play every day.

Thank you for your friendship. Death to the Toasters!

-- Eulb

Arlina Solestia

It was great flying with you last night, Eulb -- hope that crash or whatever it was you hit part of the way into the skirmish wasn't too severe. :(

If you do decide that you wish to apply for membership, just let us know!
Don't make me give you a papercut!

drazed

Hi and welcome.  Hope to shoot some serco's with you soon(tm) :)

hangroy

any new addition to the fighting ranks of the itani is a welcome addition indeed I play late evenings US mountain time so I'll keep my eye out for you. Have fun!

Paz

slime

Hi, welcome to our forums!
Great to see a new fightin' Itani around here. :)

Estrian

Hope to shoot some serco's with you soon(tm) :)

Is that a devs soon[tm] or a drazed version?

Becuase with the devs, it never comes too fast. :)

Eulb

I am pleased to announce that I have defeated the Serco in Deneb L-13 and liberated the sector. I am fighting the detested Serco when border missions are available and the equally detested hive when they are not.

-- Eulb

Go Up

17 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
April 25, 2024, 06:18:52 am

Login with username, password and session length