March 28, 2024, 04:46:59 am

News:

Plugins can be downloaded from HERE

Baekma Goji's Application

Started by Baekma Goji, January 26, 2009, 06:25:02 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Baekma Goji

Hello there Itan members and leaders, this is my formal application for membership to the Coalition of Itan.

I'm looking for a Guild who is interested in bringing the confidence of the Itani up from the dismal levels it is at today. The Itani nation used to be a force to reckon with during the Nation Wars and now we are virtually non-existent in them with 2 or less Itani's joining. I want to change that and show the 'verse what we Itani's are capable of, but i can't do this alone which is why i come searching for a strong guild like Itan to imbued confidence in the Itani players. ;D

So that's my inspiration as of late and i've started with working with Jestatis Bess to win the ctc for this week. So far we are ahead by 82 in contributions by players with a total of 676 vs 157.

I have also been taking part in the System Runs, (Odia - Ukari - AA - Edras - Odia) and i recieved first place out of 6 competitors.

My most lacking area is PvP but i plan on practicing it a lot in the near future.

My old main character was bottom_feeder, i did a lot of ctc and botting with that character and never joined a guild. This in fact is my first application to a guild.

Now for the stats:

Combatant requirements (Must have any three of the following)
   PvP Veteran I (25 pks): 10 PK's (all from border skirmish and border patrol though)
   1000 Total Kills: 1502
   Hive Queen Hunter I (10 queen kills): 13
   Veteran Hive Hunter II (1000 hive kills): Hive Hunter I (4 kills away II lol)
   Leviathan Hunter I (1 Leviathan Kill): Never been able to.
   Itani Valkyrie access (8/5/5/1-): 9/9/7/10/7

Merchant Requirements (Must have any five of the following)
   Basic Trader III (1,000,000 in trade profit): Basic Trader III with 4 mil till Basic Trader IV
   Basic Miner I (500cu of sold ore): Check
   Heliocene Miner I (50 cu Mined Heliocene):Check
   Pentric Miner I (50 cu Mined Pentric):Check
   Denic Miner (50 cu Mined Denic):Check
   Behemoth Access (-/-/-/8/4) or Basic Miner II (Mining Behemoth): Check
   Itani Pillar of Society (Itani +1000 Standing) aaaaaand Check :P

I also have +700 or higher with Orion, Inuebis, Corvus and TPG.

Thanks for your time Itan members, i look forward to hearing your response. :D

Baekma Goji

"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Paz

Welcome, Baekma!  ;D

Estrian

Astaroth

Go Up

13 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 04:46:59 am

Login with username, password and session length