Help show our supreme power! CtC!
Don't let those smelly Serco win!

Recruitment Kai of the Brunnen G

Started by Kai of the Brunnen G, December 18, 2008, 02:57:07 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Kai of the Brunnen G

Greetings Brothers,
I offer my allegiance to Itan as a proud adopted member of your society. The monks at the monastery on Eo found my reanimated body in orbit around one of Eo's moons in a stasis pod and since then they have used their technologies and skills to breath life back into my corpse. I am the last of my race which was decimated by the precursors to what your societies call "the hive". The current levels of license I hold are 9/9/9/5/0 and my pk's are 37 and rising. I am currently stationed in Deneb and the crafts I use the most are the X-1 and the legendary IBG.
/OCC: I have been a VO veteran since 2005 and my main alt is with a guild which has a treaty with your own. Iry knows my other alt but I do not wish to share this with the rest of Itan's rank and file. I am consistent with the rp which I have chosen for my alts therefore, I wish to keep this information confidential. Please also keep in mind that the allegiances my other alts have to other guilds hold. I will not share information between this guild and other guilds and visa versa.

In Eo's peacefulness,
Kai of the Brunnen G

Paz

Estrian

Welcome to [Itan] Kai, and I hope you find your place here.

hangroy

Welcome brother Kai

Almighty Bob

Welcome Kai.

Haven't got to meet you much due to the holidays and all and RL, but I plan to be back running Serco out of Deneb and harassing 'rats come the new year. :)

Go Up

12 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
April 26, 2024, 12:33:11 am

Login with username, password and session length