News:

Help show our supreme power! CtC!
Don't let those smelly Serco win!

Ishina Mortal

Started by Mortal, December 17, 2008, 12:29:23 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Mortal

So, I decided ill throw my hat in the ring, though i don't qualify since iry was being persistent that I do :P

Licenses: 6/6/5/7/5

PvP Veteran I (25 pks) No
   1000 Total Kills No
   Hive Queen Hunter I (10 queen kills) No
   Veteran Hive Hunter II (1000 hive kills) Half way
   Leviathan Hunter I (1 Leviathan Kill) No
   Itani Valkyrie access (8/5/5/1-) Almost

Basic Trader III (1,000,000 in trade profit) No
   Basic Miner I (500cu of sold ore) Yes
   Heliocene Miner I (50 cu Mined Heliocene) Yes
   Pentric Miner I (50 cu Mined Pentric) Yes
   Denic Miner (50 cu Mined Denic) No

Behemoth Access (-/-/-/8/4) or Basic Miner II (Mining Behemoth) Almost
   Itani Pillar of Society (Itani +1000 Standing) Yes

Paz

Welcome Mortal!

spidey

Have fun in TGFT they're a great bunch. :)
Some random crap saying that's mildly philosophical.

Estrian

* Estrian Prosis seconds that.

Mortal

It's not over yet, theyre pretty strict on the non pvp thing, and are urging me to get in good with serco so i can... ugh trade with them.

spidey

Well if you need help with anything just ask :)
Some random crap saying that's mildly philosophical.

Arlina Solestia

It's not over yet, theyre pretty strict on the non pvp thing, and are urging me to get in good with serco so i can... ugh trade with them.

I think TGFT is forgetting about the faction system redux. All that work on improving your standing with the toasters will end up going to waste.

As far as being strict about PVP, what they're strict about is participation in the Deneb conflict -- that is, Border Patrols and Skirmishes. You're more than welcome (by their rules) to hang out in B8 and duel with people there. Hell, Ecka, Surb and JE don't do much else, honestly.

Keep in touch, and feel free to reopen your application with us whenever you want.
Don't make me give you a papercut!

Almighty Bob

Aye. Just keep in mind with more of the faction system redux coming soon, that it will be harder to maintain neutrality with both Serco and Itani from what I gather. I think you could be neutral with both, but you could not acquire respect, admire or POS with both at the same time. Again, this is speculation on what I've read about faction system redux and what I've gleamed from Incarnate.

Wish you the best of luck with TGFT though, they are a great bunch of guys and gals. I enjoy flying with them when I get the chance too. As Arlina said, if you ever decide to look us up again, please reapply.

Go Up

26 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
April 25, 2024, 07:09:40 am

Login with username, password and session length