News:

Border Conflicts non-stop in Deneb!

Xadow application

Started by Xadow, November 03, 2008, 07:45:03 am

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Xadow

Hiyas,

I've been playing VO for a month now as a subscriber. I have some experience in other online worlds - tho EVE never appealed. :P

6/6/6/4/0 but I'm skirmishing a lot now so combat will be 8 soon. 891 kills and that should go up with the combat license.

No pk, no levis and no queens. Still need some assistance in those areas which would be appreciated if you happen to spot me online - especially interested in some pk advice at this point.

Cheers

X

Almighty Bob

'ello Xadow and welcome.

Glad to see you applied. Had fun with you and iry doing those hive skirmishes earlier today. I'll be more than happy to help you get some queen kills. I'm not the best PvP'er yet, but that is just because I haven't really practiced at it that much. You typically want to pick a ship and practice with it for PvP, learning its pros and cons and what the best weapon load outs are for your style of fighting. I partial to Axia Accelerated Posi's and a mega posi loadout on a Revenant as its inexpensive as far as the ship goes. I also like using law enforcement neuts, but you have to kill station guards of a faction that you could care less about being friendly with which in my case are Serco.

Paz

Welcome Xadow!

Glad to have ya!  ;D

Estrian

With EP, you can learn to fight well!

Xadow

Thanks for all the encouragement folks.

With iryone and Bob's help last night I managed to improve my stats to 8/6/7/4 and get 5 Queen kills. :P (Tx iryone for the bombing lessons, I'll practice that a little more but its getting there.)

I'd've got a Levi too if not for a sudden trough of lag and a dc. (Not sure what that was about, ent normal.) :(

Anyway, nearly there and yeah, EP, I'll look out for ya. PvP is the next learning curve.

X

hangroy

I hope to see you soon I always like meeting new folks

Estrian

Nice, see you whenever..

Go Up

13 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
March 29, 2024, 05:05:49 am

Login with username, password and session length