April 16, 2024, 03:42:57 am

News:

EMS and ORE = DO NOT SHOOT, even if they're Serco.

Estrian Prosis requests a welcoming comittee!

Started by Estrian, October 23, 2008, 02:23:27 am

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Estrian

Hey, she disrespected so many Itan members one night, you wouldnt believe it..
Now i can say that I have...
I didnt want to, but arlina just had to open her mouth and say something against me.

spidey

October 24, 2008, 04:21:59 am Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 08:23:59 am by spidey
I don't like the smell of this thread.
It looks like its going to turn into a shit snowball effect.

If it does I'm warning you that I fucking called it. :P
Some random crap saying that's mildly philosophical.

Arlina Solestia

Hey, she disrespected so many Itan members one night, you wouldnt believe it..
Now i can say that I have...
I didnt want to, but arlina just had to open her mouth and say something against me.

If you're going to throw accusations around, back them up with something more than that.
Don't make me give you a papercut!

Almighty Bob

Although, I'm not a council member or an officer, folks lets just all calm down. This thread is after all viewable by anyone who visits the site and does not reflect well on the guild. If you two need to air out some differences of opinion and grievances, why not do it through PM? Not taking sides, just saying that might be a better venue for you two to carry out your discussion instead of the recuitment area here. Even though I'm for freedom of voicing ones thoughts and opinions, this is going in the wrong way quickly, and I would ask if someone with the power could lock this thread before it snowballs as spidey says into something nastier.

spidey

October 24, 2008, 12:48:52 pm Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 12:52:51 pm by spidey
Rawr, I agree.

The mighty bob has stopped the shitball all hail bob :P
+Karma for you sir.

I don't think the thread needs locking if people read your post and are snapped back into intelligence.

Vskye

Greetings all!  ;D

In my opinion Estrian should come back to Itan.  Heck, he shoots at me every time we run across each other..., so that's a good thing. heh  Not that my opinion matters much, but I just thought I'd pass it along anyways.

Oh ya, Arrr!

spidey

Arrrright back atcha, ok sorry that was lame. :P

Estrian

Estrian

Look, all I'm trying to do is continue and ensure my loyalty by keeping EP in  ITAN.

Estrian

So? What's the verdict? Or if you want me to prove myself, how, like smit said?

Paz

Well... I say fly like you have the [ITAN] tag for a week or two, and if you "behave well", then I am all for letting you in.

Estrian

I have been flying like I had the tag for a whole week and a half.. and counting.

Smittens

Keep it up, Est, and we'll let you know. I promise we won't leave you hanging.

Estrian

Thanks smit... However, i do have a question..
Why, when I was in the guild, for a long time too, was I never thought of as entering the council? That's just been something that has crossed my mind when I was in the guild, and probably why I left. I figured i was getting nowhere, and all actions were going unnoticed.. For example, paz (i have nothing against you, in fact, you are a great guy in my eyes), got admitted to the council because he has no history, and has made achievements, in a short period of time. But tell me, does this to anyone but me seem more like a popularity contest than an actual military guild formation?
My point is, that, say pretend no-one knew who i was, and i just got admitted to the guild, right? I was nice to a few people and wrote a couple of reviews.. The guildmembers would jump to the conclusion that: ''oh! This guy is awesome! I'm going to vote for him!''
Have you ever considered what people have done long-term for this guild, and the time that they have dedicated to ensure the progression of the guild? I had probably lost close to 100hours sleep just to participate in the nation war, yeah, the guild's interests were that important to me.
Think about it...
Estrian prosis.
PS: My apologies go to paz, I'm sorry about the example, but you are the first person who sprung into mind when I thought of fast admittance.

Smittens

I would've voted for you (I think I only voted 8 councilors?) but I didn't really know you at the time. And the fact that your discipline issues had just started up didn't help :P I mostly vote based on people I know, and have talked to ingame, assuming after said conversations I trust them with the "power" of the council. Not sure about other people.

Go Up

12 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
April 16, 2024, 03:42:57 am

Login with username, password and session length