March 28, 2024, 07:33:44 pm

News:

Plugins can be downloaded from HERE

Estrian Prosis requests a welcoming comittee!

Started by Estrian, October 23, 2008, 02:23:27 am

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Estrian

October 23, 2008, 02:23:27 am Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 03:16:25 am by Estrian Prosis
Estrian Prosis would like to rejoin the guild!
I said to myself, screw it, I love ITAN.
I meet all requirements by far, combat, medic and merchant.
I accept all regulations, rules, and relations.
and for my last word!

meh..

lol

EP

Smittens

Arlina Solestia

Conduct

* Do not make fun of, disrespect or otherwise be rude to any [Itan] member especially on public channels.

*  Positions are responsibilities, not powers. no one is to abuse them.

*  Do NOT engage in flame wars on public channels, all this does is feed the trolls and make you look silly

Officers have full discretion towards the following of these rules and their enforcement. Violation can result in loss of forum privileges removed temporarily to expulsion from the guild. The Commander and Lts. have full authority in these matters this a military not the Government.

Upon application to ITAN you may be asked to divulge your alts to the  officer in charge of recruiting they will then determine if you are a threat to our security if not you will be permitted in the guild. If you lie and we figure it out don't be surprised when you wake up and have no guild tag.

You may also be required to meet certain specifications set by the officers prior to acceptance into the guild. We want people that are dedicated to ITAN not a bunch of freeloaders who don't care about our reputation.

ITAN is not a revolving door -- just because you were a member once does not mean you will get an automatic reinvite if you leave.

Please take particular note of the last item on that list. This guild is not a revolving door. You didn't just leave the guild; you left with your main, leaving what can only be called a "noob character" in your place that didn't meet ANY of the membership requirements. This "noob character" was subsequently expelled by Council vote due to your conduct as a member of this guild -- particularly for violations of the first set of rules quoted above. That sort of behavior will not be tolerated.

And now you've just abandoned a guild that you founded. That just goes back to the revolving door rule -- if you would abandon a guild that new after founding it, how are we supposed to believe you'll not pull the same BS with us again?

Prove to us that you're capable of following the rules for all members and reapply in a few months.
Don't make me give you a papercut!

Paz

I'm all for giving you a second chance, EP, but maybe apply again in a few weeks...

spidey

* spidey thirds
Some random crap saying that's mildly philosophical.

Smittens

Agreed! In a few weeks Itan will be a revolving door. Can't wait for you back Paz!

(And funny how the rules get followed to the letter now Arlina, eh?)

Arlina Solestia

If the rules were being followed to the letter, you would have been out on your ass ages ago...
Don't make me give you a papercut!

slime

Until you can show us consistently that things will be different, I don't see any reason for letting you back in.

Almighty Bob

October 23, 2008, 05:09:20 pm Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 05:13:10 pm by Almighty Bob
Hmmmm. I'm all for giving a person a second chance. While I don't know Prosis very well, and I do realize he took his best alt out of ITAN on his own accord and left a low level new one that didn't meet the current requirements, he did not neccessarily break any rules that I can see at the time. I haven't seen him personally do anything illegal outside of the guild as far as pirating and such, but that is not to say he hasn't as there were some rumors to that affect by a few folks. I will say this, the other day he was honest with me when I asked him if his lower level newer alt Prosis was still in the guild or not, and he was honest about why he had been removed due to not meeting the requirements. At that time, until I talked to iry, I did not realize his other alt had been removed from the guild. That showed me that even though Prosis can be a smart 'arse at times, he does have character, and to be honest, he is not the only one that has bent the disrespect or be rude or engage in flame wars with ITAN members rule. Not accusing anyone btw, but it is quite obivious that it is not a rule that is followed and/or enforced as it should be. I wish that was not the case, but that is neither here or no there as the discussion is about considering Estrian Prosis' reinstatement back into ITAN.

If he indeed has done nothing grieviously wrong against ITAN and its members, and based on his honesty with me, i'm of the opinion that this chap be given a second chance. As long as he did not pirate and/or do any grievous wrong doings against ITAN and/or its members.

edit: corrected some typos, and there are probably some more I didn't catch, but 'ey I'm a little intoxicated.

Smittens

Estrian, just act like an Itan on the character you want to get in. IE, don't pirate until the invite or anything. Be like one of our associates (IE Ghost, Dankman). Fly along, as though you had the tag, and you'll be back in before you know it!

Paz

Well said, smittens.

halicon5

I too will vouch for a second chance for Estrian with a suitable waiting/proving period.  With the exception of the revolving door issue, I have never personally observed Estrian behaving in a manner unbecoming of ITAN.

Estrian

October 24, 2008, 01:01:20 am Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 01:04:48 am by Estrian Prosis
I am flying like I had the tag.. and I am not treating ITAN as a revolving door, I mean what the hell, Arlina, you are in no position to be relaying the rules to me, so stop it. I know you were one of the big "against Prosis coming back and making a difference" petition, so shush.

Thanks Almighty Bob, and you are right, I have not broken any rule, besides the flame wars, and besides, they are funny! :P. I have not disrespected any member of ITAN, nor have I pirated any Itani, for that matter.

The reason I wish to reinstate my main character is just that, i want to show that ITAN is worthy of my most online, and most powerful character..

As for the guild, It failed, both myself and my active, non alt lieutenants and councilmembers agreed with me that it was, in fact, dead.

Arlina, I hated to end up on a bad note against you, but that does not mean that you have to go on a full personal vendetta and find every single offence that has ever been committed. I don't even know what you did to get in council.. all I know is that you have never been positive to someone or actually been a person to any guild member, you live your life in textbook world where everyone follows the rules exactly. Not what life is about.

Thankyou to all who approve of my coming back and I hope to be flying with you guys once more under ITAN flags.

EP

Estrian

And smit, I couldn't agree more with you.

slime

October 24, 2008, 01:13:50 am Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 01:16:04 am by slime
I have not disrespected any member of ITAN

I don't even know what you did to get in council.. all I know is that you have never been positive to someone or actually been a person to any guild member, you live your life in textbook world where everyone follows the rules exactly. Not what life is about.

Isn't that a little insulting to Arlina?

The fact that you don't realize you've been 'disrespectful' quite a bit makes me want to invite you even less....

Go Up

21 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 07:33:44 pm

Login with username, password and session length