April 26, 2024, 09:39:43 am

News:

Click here for an interactive Vendetta universe map.

Re: [Itan] Rules (Read Me) splitt'd

Started by Estrian, September 24, 2008, 02:17:40 am

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Estrian

* Do not  make fun, dis or otherwise be rude to any [Itan] member; especially on public channels.

That's bad english.

Paz

Yeah. I mean, yes.

Estrian

Arlina Solestia

* Do not  make fun, dis or otherwise be rude to any [Itan] member; especially on public channels.

That's bad english.

So was that. You mean "poor," not "bad."
Don't make me give you a papercut!

Sagiv Kor

Meant to get the point across, not get an A in grammar...

EDIT:

split the topic to keep the rules thread clean.

Estrian

Arlina, you don;t need to try and shoot down everything that people say, and by the way, it didn't work, it works either way, so get jigged.

Arlina Solestia

If you are going to correct the grammar and spelling of others, it is in your best interest to use proper grammar and spelling when doing so, lest you put yourself in a position to be called a hypocrite.

slime

Why can't you grammar nazis just all work together? :P
<.< >.>

bockscar

the funny part is im an english teacher and i have the worst grammar and spelling.

i is a bad speeler, see? hooked on phonics worked for me!  ;)

Estrian

September 26, 2008, 02:27:23 am Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 06:38:26 pm by Estrian Prosis
Well, it's over. So lets get over it.

bockscar

yes.. arlina maybe a total hardass but thats still no excuse to say what you just said.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

hangroy

upper case

That's bad english.

And just how would you phrase that?
-- ex-commander upper case

Arlina Solestia

September 26, 2008, 11:00:06 am Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 04:12:19 pm by Arlina Solestia
I suggested this to iry a day or two ago:

"Do not make fun of, disrespect or otherwise be rude to any [Itan] member, especially on public channels. In short, don't be a dick."

jomama

I suggested this to iry a day or two ago:

"Do not make fun of, disrespect or otherwise be rude to any [Itan] member especially on public channels. In short, don't be a dick."

I totally agree.

Go Up

15 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
April 26, 2024, 09:39:43 am

Login with username, password and session length