April 24, 2024, 04:43:57 pm

News:

Click here for an interactive Vendetta universe map.

Mulvanes Application

Started by mulvane, September 21, 2008, 09:16:14 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

mulvane

September 21, 2008, 09:16:14 pm Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 08:53:21 pm by mulvane
Hello everyone. I've been playing now for roughly 3 weeks and have gotten quite fond of the game. I wasn't to sure from the 8 hour trial but I paid for a month of membership to see how much I would enjoy it after I could get a bit further into it. I must say I have become quite impressed with the game and greatly enjoy playing it. I have dealt with a few members of the guild on a daily basis and all have been quite helpful therefor, I submit my application to join the Coalition of Itan.

I enjoy making bots and queens especially go boom. I don't think there is anything as exciting as watching a Serco Heavy Assault Cruiser go boom either after delivering the killing blow. I'm not afraid to go boom myself as I always stand and fight till the end. I have participated in multiple border skirmishes and border patrols to this date and have really improved my skills in PvP. I spend most of my time doing a myriad of things in game from queening, to border skirmish/patrols, to mining. I haven't really gotten into the trade aspect of the game yet and what trading I have done was to raise faction to achieve PoS. Once I get Heavy Miner II and have access to Behemoth Heavy Miner which I am very near to getting, I will probably do more trading to achieve higher ranks there as well.

What I expect from [Itan] is a friendly group of people whom I can communicate with and fight alongside, and trade freely among.

I am not quite sure which trade type membership I should go for. I think I am pretty well rounded and with time spent, I have gotten pretty good in combat. Overall, I think I would enjoy being a fighter though, so here are the requirements I have met so far:

Licenses are 10/9/8/9/10.

2200 Total Kills
PvP (38 kills)
10 Bus Hunter Kills (In EC 89)
Leviathan Hunter I (1 kill)
Hive Queen Hunter II (30 kills)
Veteran Hive Hunter II (2009 hive kills)
Itani Valkyrie Access (Mostly fly IDF Vigilant in combat)

Basic Trader II
Basic Miner II
Helio Miner I
Denic Miner II
Pentric Miner II
Behemoth/Heavy Miner Access
Itani POS

I accept Itan's Policies and acknowledge the Guild relations (though I haven't seen half of those guilds online).

I have no alts at this time. If I ever do make one, I will disclose.

That sums it up. Keeping up Serco relations one Guass round at a time :)

Almighty Bob

welcome to the guild Mulvane!!!! woot!!!!  :D

Estrian

Paz

Wilkommen Mulvane!

lol  ;D ;D Welcome!

mulvane

Thanks all. Just here to do my part to help out the Coalition.

Go Up

12 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
April 24, 2024, 04:43:57 pm

Login with username, password and session length