March 28, 2024, 06:37:08 am

News:

Click here for an interactive Vendetta universe map.

Halicon5's application

Started by halicon5, September 21, 2008, 08:56:45 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

halicon5

I've been playing Vendetta for a little over a month now (first and only MMORPG).  I enjoy most group activities, especially HS and border skirmish missions.  I'm not really into PvP or mining all that much, but short bouts of either aren't too bad.   I like to help out new players and show them the ropes, especially during their 8-hour trial because I know that's a critical point at which a player decides to stick with the game or not.  I also spend a decent amount of time working on plug-in ideas and I always welcome suggestions from others for plug-ins they'd like to see.

I currently meet these three criteria for membership.
   1000 Total Kills
   Hive Queen Hunter I (10 queen kills)
   Itani Valkyrie access (8/5/5/1-)

I accept the ITAN policies and acknowledge all treaties and relationships between ITAN and other guilds.

My two public alts are Micalan (my main character and an Itani member of Phoenix Alliance) and Captain Roadkill (UIT).  For the most part, I use my alts so that I can have one character in each region of space without having to spend lengthy travel times meeting up with friends in other sections of the universe.   I possess one private, "I'd rather be left alone while I program" alt which I will disclose to the interviewing officer as required.

Waffles of Soggy

OH! your "Super Secret Programing Alt". Cool. Heh. Thanks for applying. See you out there.
"Beneath the clouds lives the Earth-Mother from whom is derived the Water of Life, who at her bosom feeds plants, animals and men." ~Larousse
---------------------------------------------------------
<WoS> suspenders and loincloth
<slime> my favourite

slime

Welcome! If you have any Lua questions be sure to ask me or drazed. :)

halicon5

Welcome! If you have any Lua questions be sure to ask me or drazed. :)

Trust me... I will.  I've bothered drazed more than a few times.

Estrian

jomama

Halicon5, welcome to ITAN! :D

Paz

Welcome halicon!  ;D ;D
(YES I GOT THE NAME RIGHT!!)
lol

Almighty Bob

Welcome Hal !!! :D

Estrian

And a second welcome from ITAN.

halicon5

Eh... it's been a few days, but I figure I should probably thank you all for the warm welcome.  I've enjoyed the several excursions I've gone on with many of the guild.  I'm glad I joined.

Go Up

12 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 06:37:08 am

Login with username, password and session length